U18's v Chelsea

18 minutes ago, Liamswfc92 said:

Good luck to the lads. Shame it's not at Hillsborough, would've gone otherwise.

Got some talent in there, no reason why we can't turn them over.

I can think of few reasons .....they have the pick of the best young talent in Europe ,they've won it 5 times in the last 7 years ......you'd think if our lads can keep it down to 4 they'll have done really well .

Bumping this thread for tonight's game 

Rather than watch it on an internet stream I splashed out and added Chelsea tv to my sky package for £3.50, as I'm a long term sky customer (otherwise it's £7).  Going to cancel it again tomorrow tho 

:stuwinky:

Knowing my luck it will be postponed due to frost and fog but hopefully still played within this month 

haha it has been postponed oh well 

Edited by Southie_Owl

1 hour ago, George said:

I was going to say, I really can't see this going ahead. (I'm in Guildford and live near Farnham). I'd decided it was going to be too cold for me tonight (recovering from a collapsed lung) but may go when it's rearranged 

Speedy recovery buddy! 

6 hours ago, George said:

I was going to say, I really can't see this going ahead. (I'm in Guildford and live near Farnham). I'd decided it was going to be too cold for me tonight (recovering from a collapsed lung) but may go when it's rearranged 

I'm in Aldershot, thought it would get called, the ground here is harder than a shithouse rat.

If you go to the rearranged fixture and want the company of a fellow owl, pm me and I'll join you along with my son.

Heal up soon mate.

36 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

I'm in Aldershot, thought it would get called, the ground here is harder than a shithouse rat.

If you go to the rearranged fixture and want the company of a fellow owl, pm me and I'll join you along with my son.

Heal up soon mate.

I'll pick you up and drop you home after if that would help.

7 hours ago, George said:

part timer