BREAKING: Filipe Melo gone out on loan

10 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

From the very little we saw of him I think he is good player. Something we don't have in our midfield is any height which is what Melo could bring if we need to change our game plan. Hope it works out well for him but would like to see him back.....

He was ok in the matches he played - seemed to give off an air of control in midfield  ...if he gets fit and can prove he can stay fit I think he may start to feature under CC.

He had Had some stick on these boards but It in fairness it's been very hard to judge him.  Offers something a little different which is what we need imo.

He is still only 27 so still a few decent years left in the tank.

But...all conjecture of course - desperately needs game time.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

2 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

He was ok in the matches he played - seemed to give off an air of control in midfield  ...if he gets fit and can prove he can stay fit I think he may start to feature under CC.

He had Had some stick on these boards but It in fairness it's been very hard to judge him.  Offers something a little different which is what we need imo.

He is still only 27 so still a few decent years left in the tank.

But...all conjecture of course - desperately needs game time.

Stop being rational and making intelligent points..... just no need 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Good luck to the lad.  Needs to stay fit and put some performances in, then either he comes back fresh or they want to but him.  Good deal for both clubs.

14 minutes ago, torryowl said:

been here 2 years at say a conservative 5 grand a week ,300k ish for his transfer fee ......4 starts at around 200k a game .....

does anyone actually know what the injury was other than going off the rails?

7 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Clearing the decks, that's Kean, Bus and Melo gone.

Only another half a dozen or so to shift. CH will mop their wages up.

Tbf, Kean and Melo are technically our players. Don't know what percentage of wages we're contributing to their loans. 

Still plenty of players that need to go, hopefully permanently. Carlos allured to it in his press conference today.

Edited by Liamswfc92

Just not worked for him here as it terrible luck and timing on those injuries. He seems to have been here ages can't believe he's got another year after this. 

I think if if he stays fit he will leave in the summer anyway now just can't see him getting in the team

maybe he's our hutch 2