tango

Guest The Claw

2 hours ago, The Claw said:

you obviously don't know him, have you surmised he is a thug because he wears no shirt?

Don't know him personally but I have seen him and know of others he's come into contact with. He can be a total d1ckhead, to paint him as an Ozzie Owl character is way off.

It's completely wrong that he was attacked, the same with anybody. I'm nowhere near a violent man but I've seen Tango doing "non innocent things" on a few occasions and thought he needed having a "word" with.

Thuggery should have no place in football whatever team it is.

See I fully grown "man" on Twitter bigin this up a pig obviously.

Asked him if he thought it was appropriate action with his daughter present.

Bloke said was tango fault for taking her to match.

Kindly explained he was at a train station.

Said pig still condoned it, joke of a club, joke set off fans, Sheffield shamed club.

Guest The Claw
26 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It's completely wrong that he was attacked, the same with anybody. I'm nowhere near a violent man but I've seen Tango doing "non innocent things" on a few occasions and thought he needed having a "word" with.

Photos, evidence, hearsay?

2 hours ago, Chilli said:

You might not be surprised, but you can't assume it was provoked surely, especially when he's got his daughter with him?

By the way, I'm not a friend or acquaintance of his so it matters not to me.

I didn't assume anything...my statement was "i wouldn't be surprised". The event was / is shocking ans simply isn't right but we all know that certain people often put themselves in a position where these things happen. 

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

provoking them by repeatedly trying to get Keiran Westwood to give him a wave or taking his shoes off? give over

I bet your one of those that as weekly selfies with a fat, bald middle aged man that gets angry when told to put hi gut away.

Anyone that goes to away games knows how tango behaves...and i will stand by comment of "i wouldn't be surprised if he provoked the situation"...especially considering we had won and they had just had a thumping.

Also for those who keep saying he had is daughter/family with him....his daughter isn't 12 years old and she certainly isn't the quietest of people. 

I've spoken to tango once or twice and found him a really genuine and nice bloke. He attracts a bad rep for being boisterous at games and playing up to all the back and forth between fans. Sometimes it goes too far like it did at St Andrews, but there's absolutely no excuse for nutting someone, especially not in front of their daughter.

21 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Owlstalk should be happy with this news as everyone on here hates him right  ? 

Now let's see your double standards once again lads and lasses!

as someone with no agenda about this Tango guy,   there's one thing people having issue with his antics on a forum as he's a sky face of wednesdayites and completely a different one on some brain dead blunt assaulting him with his family or not 

it's unacceptable and needs rewarding with a visit to court 

Guest Copthorneowl
32 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I've spoken to tango once or twice and found him a really genuine and nice bloke. He attracts a bad rep for being boisterous at games and playing up to all the back and forth between fans. Sometimes it goes too far like it did at St Andrews, but there's absolutely no excuse for nutting someone, especially not in front of their daughter.

In a nutshell.

6 minutes ago, Skyline said:

There's a difference between disliking the guy and wanting him to get beat up or even applauding the fact he did. 

Correct. Not a fan but does not mean he deserved what happened. 

FWIW I also doubt he did much provoking - maybe singing Wednesday songs or something but that is hardly asking to be nutted. 

Tango may act like a bit of an idiot at the match. But on the few occasions I've been in his company with friends, he's always come across a proper nice bloke. Maybe he was trying to have a bit of banter at the station, I don't know. But he's not a known hooligan and doesn't deserve getting attacked and having his daughter threatened by a gang of blokes. But unfortunately he is an easy recognisable target for the wannabe warriors. They can go back to the pub now and tell everyone how hard they are 

Guest The Claw
2 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I didn't assume anything...my statement was "i wouldn't be surprised". The event was / is shocking ans simply isn't right but we all know that certain people often put themselves in a position where these things happen.

seriously? on a train going home?

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

I know him (The Blade that posted it).

He got some grief from Wednesday fans and people who know it's not right to jump a bloke who's with his family.

Quite a few Blades posting as though it's the best thing ever, though.

Show how bitter they are about the 4-1 thumping to Walsall imo and took it out on Tango. 

Spencer Starkes as always been a coward iv known him for 20 years typical bbc