tango

Guest The Claw

33 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Just had a quite look on there after seeing this.

They are obsessed with us judging by the amount of threads with the word pig in the title on their board.

Yup, though we do have 4-5 wednesdayite's there posting on a daily basis trolling; so, I guess alot of threads will descend into trashtalking. Doesn't seem to be any blunts here openly posting. 

Guest The Claw
6 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Do we have the full story? He's no angel 

you obviously don't know him, have you surmised he is a thug because he wears no shirt?

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

There is always 2 sides to a story...I wouldn't be surprised if it was a provoked response!! I'm not saying what happened is right but sometimes people put themselves in uncompromising situations. 

You might not be surprised, but you can't assume it was provoked surely, especially when he's got his daughter with him?

By the way, I'm not a friend or acquaintance of his so it matters not to me.

26 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

There is always 2 sides to a story...I wouldn't be surprised if it was a provoked response!! I'm not saying what happened is right but sometimes people put themselves in uncompromising situations. 

provoking them by repeatedly trying to get Keiran Westwood to give him a wave or taking his shoes off? give over

2 minutes ago, richowl said:

Heard he got headbutted & his daughter got some grief.

I'm not the blokes biggest fan but that's disgusting. This is the pigs though so nothing surprises me.

Yeah, this. Tango can be an absolute benny most of the time but targeting him when alone with family is cowardly to say the least. 

Mind you...do we expect any less from that stinking lot?

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Stay classy, blades.

The Facebook message has since been deleted by the owner, a delightful chap called Spencer Starkes, I saw it a few days back and the 50+ comments were largely blade knuckledraggers condoning it, as you'd expect.

I know him (The Blade that posted it).

He got some grief from Wednesday fans and people who know it's not right to jump a bloke who's with his family.

Quite a few Blades posting as though it's the best thing ever, though.

Show how bitter they are about the 4-1 thumping to Walsall imo and took it out on Tango.