The Football Crest Index

Just now, Matt_1 said:

Ah bobbar. I'll tell em to cancel. Nothing important will have happened in the decades since.

Stop being so defensive, you're making yourself look a right tool. Why ask for feedback then be like this?

I didn't mean "don't bother" I was just generally thinking I'm sure something similar has been done before, and wondering if other posters remembered it.

Jesus.

1 hour ago, bigrbuk said:

Two recent images spring to mind...

semedo.jpg

Image result for llera promotion

but the play off semi against Brighton, full house, all lit up by the phones - that was incredible.

Yep some of the photo's taken that night are astounding. It was a sight I'll never forget and will always be up there as a top memory in my life. 

10 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Stop being so defensive, you're making yourself look a right tool. Why ask for feedback then be like this?

I didn't mean "don't bother" I was just generally thinking I'm sure something similar has been done before, and wondering if other posters remembered it.

Jesus.

I asked a question on what people would like to see represent the club.

It's been really well funded on kick-starter.

It's got some of the best designers, artists and illustrators from around the country contributing their time for free.

It's got official backing from all the clubs who have all supplied the legacy files for all their previous crests and emblems. 

But all you could think of was to say some company no one has ever heard of did this decades ago?

Sorry for being defensive to a comment that offers nothing and comes across as critical.

1 minute ago, Matt_1 said:

It's got some of the best designers, artists and illustrators from around the country contributing their time for free.

It's got official backing from all the clubs who have all supplied the legacy files for all their previous crests and emblems. 

But all you could think of was to say some company no one has ever heard of did this decades ago?

Sorry for being defensive to a comment that offers nothing and comes across as critical.

:ghoulguy::ghoulguy:

Just now, Matt_1 said:

Still on the defensive.

Like I already said, it wasn't criticism of you, or the project. I was merely recollecting on a public forum of football fans that I was sure Batholomews did something similar which I vaguely recall from when I was little and hoping someone could enlighten me on it.

Its called conversation. This is a forum. Much grips needed to be gotten hold of me thinks.

Good luck with the project, i was going to volunteer to help you, but you're a tool. So now I'm not.

1 minute ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Still on the defensive.

Like I already said, it wasn't criticism of you, or the project. I was merely recollecting on a public forum of football fans that I was sure Batholomews did something similar which I vaguely recall from when I was little and hoping someone could enlighten me on it.

Its called conversation. This is a forum. Much grips needed to be gotten hold of me thinks.

Good luck with the project, i was going to volunteer to help you, but you're a tool. So now I'm not.

38 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Pretty sure Bartholomews made this a few decades ago... 

What you said was open to interpretation. 

Pretty sure Bartholomews made this a few decades ago so why the roger are you bothering, get an original idea?

Pretty sure Bartholomews made this a few decades ago, anyone remember it? There might be some ideas in there for you to look at.

Just now, Matt_1 said:

What you said was open to interpretation. 

Pretty sure Bartholomews made this a few decades ago so why the roger are you bothering, get an original idea?

Pretty sure Bartholomews made this a few decades ago, anyone remember it? There might be some ideas in there for you to look at.

I think that speaks more about your own insecurities than anything. Before going all defensive and having a go (making yourself look rather silly) why not just ask if you weren't sure?

1 hour ago, OxonOwl said:

How were you chosen? I didn't vote for you :tango:

1 hour ago, Matt_1 said:

The publisher of the book chose me after I volunteered.

Did anyone else volunteer, or was it a one horse race? lol

1 minute ago, Wild Will Smith said:

I think that speaks more about your own insecurities than anything. Before going all defensive and having a go (making yourself look rather silly) why not just ask if you weren't sure?

Because I'm a cynical poopydoo who assumes the worst in everyone, espeically those on Owlstalk.

1 minute ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Did anyone else volunteer, or was it a one horse race? lol

:manager:

Rumbled.

Guest Grez Bez
31 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Jesus.

You start an argument in every thread....