McGugan on move?

2 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Has been mentioned a few times in the numerous other Mcgugan/Mgugan threads.

Biggs now seems to think there is substance to the rumours. It is also mentioned on the Bolton fans' website, The Lion of Vienna, though this is largely based on what has been said by Biggs.

Probable loan with a possible sale in the summer if he does well and helps Bolton get promoted.  

I've always felt sorry for LM, the lad did brill on loan then signed a contract before being frozen out.

His ability is not in question, his attitude possibly is by what I've read and heard.

I'd love to see the CCTV footage of him and Madine in a Bolton nightclub :columbo:

8 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Biggs now seems to think there is substance to the rumours. It is also mentioned on the Bolton fans' website, The Lion of Vienna, though this is largely based on what has been said by Biggs.

Probable loan with a possible sale in the summer if he does well and helps Bolton get promoted.  

Biggs gets all his exclusives on here

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Would be a cracking signing for anyone. A quality player.

trouble is that you need more than skill and ability to be a quality player .....everywhere he's been he falls out of favour with the management and fans .

Just now, Milan Missing Marble said:

Should use him as part of a deal to bring someone else in. Good to see the likes of him and Bus, etc being moved on and off the wage bill. It's a shame it didn't work out but don't think he would fit in now and we've got better players that work harder for the team.

that may be difficult unless we sign someone from Newport or Accrington .....

6 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Has been mentioned a few times in the numerous other Mcgugan/Mgugan threads.

Where, exactly, are these other threads? I have checked the first 4 pages of MATCHDAY and can see no other thread on McGugan.

If someone wants to start a thread on any topic, that is their choice. If you don't want to read it, don't - that is your choice.  

If there are too many threads on any topic then I would expect the moderators to deal with it.

Talented footballer who suited the style of play under Stuart Gray and being the 'main man', was signed on the back of that success by somebody clearly other than Carlos and in truth never really fitted into his way of playing. 

Nothing against him but for our style of play last year and this he doesn't fit the bill and appears unwilling to change. When he signed I remember on the opening day of the season at home to Bristol my mate saying this is the minimum level of quality I would expect of future signings for us and as it turns out he has been just that. 

Guest Copthorneowl
45 minutes ago, HalfFull said:

Where, exactly, are these other threads? I have checked the first 4 pages of MATCHDAY and can see no other thread on McGugan.

If someone wants to start a thread on any topic, that is their choice. If you don't want to read it, don't - that is your choice.  

If there are too many threads on any topic then I would expect the moderators to deal with it.

Easy mate, blokes only telling the truth one thread last Monday, one last Tuesday one last Wednesday total replies 243. Problem is new threads start ever few minutes so got to go back 10 pages to find them. I'm only trying to be be helpful.