No need for Carlos to do a team talk for this game, just show the players the video of Knockeart over the top goal celebrations at Hillsborough when he ran down the front of the South stand down to  the  Kop giving it the big one.

Then just say to Hutchinson he's all yours pal. lol

All the motivation they will need.

They are the best team in the league. I'd expect us to set up how we did at Newcastle with Hutch the centre of a back three when we don't have the ball. Palmer will play right back/wing back.

Hopefully we play Winnall, McManaman and Forestieri as a front three and have three in the middle of the park.

Edited by Adem Poric
Benito Mussolini

7 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

They are the best team in the league. I'd expect us to set up how we did at Newcastle with Hutch the centre of a back three when we don't have the ball. Palmer will play right back/wing back.

Hopefully we play Winnall, McManaman and Forestieri as a front three and have three in the middle of the park.

Would imagine that Palmer will start this one though I'm not sure Carlos will start with McManaman as he seems to be integrating him in slowly as he's not played that much football and would be a big ask against a team of Brighton quality. I do think that Winnall could make his full debut as he is obviously match fit and looked to fit in straight away on Saturday. 

12 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Would imagine that Palmer will start this one though I'm not sure Carlos will start with McManaman as he seems to be integrating him in slowly as he's not played that much football and would be a big ask against a team of Brighton quality. I do think that Winnall could make his full debut as he is obviously match fit and looked to fit in straight away on Saturday. 

McManaman has an extra yard which might be useful later on in the game

Newcastle away was the sort of game where Wallace plays a big role for me though, he made good use of the ball, rarely wasted it and was dropping inside both to cover and keep things tight when we didn't have the ball, and to pull the strings when we did, played really well there and I'd start him on Friday.

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Pudil - although he worries me against pace, wouldn't like him left 1 on 1 with Knockaert too often.

Hutch

Wallace

Bannan

Reach

Forestieri

Winnall

Any team with Dunk n Knockaert playing for them are going to be up there. I'd definitely take 0-0 right now. 

If we play like we like we have done in recent weeks and are not at 100% then Brighton could run riot. Knockaert, Baldock and Murray are all bang on form right now.