U23's at home to Bolton

4 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Our under 23 team is doing quite well ain't they? Anyone really keep an eye on them that can give some insight on the youth prospects and how we are doing in the league?

Both the under 23s and under 18s are having great seasons, not something Im used to, but long may it continue

3 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Outstanding form. Wouldn't mind going and watching a couple of games. Are the home ones behind closed doors at Middlewood Road does anyone know? 

Open to all I believe if you can afford the ticket prices.WTF:

19 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Both the under 23s and under 18s are having great seasons, not something Im used to, but long may it continue

Good stuff thanks for the info. How do the divisions work for U23's. Can we get promoted or doe's it go by the academy classification etc?

18 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Good stuff thanks for the info. How do the divisions work for U23's. Can we get promoted or doe's it go by the academy classification etc?

I'm not sure, from what I gather it seems to be a combination of the first teams league status, and their academy status, so if we went up we would play in the premier league under 23s and under 18s, which has 24 teams and is split into two groups, north and south.

It seems to be every prem team, and a few others, like Brighton who Im assuming is based on academy level

Edited by marcx666

35 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I'm not sure, from what I gather it seems to be a combination of the first teams league status, and their academy status, so if we went up we would play in the premier league under 23s and under 18s, which has 24 teams and is split into two groups, north and south.

It seems to be every prem team, and a few others, like Brighton who Im assuming is based on academy level

Again thanks for the info. The club should really try to give us as much info about our academy as possible. Like I don't even think there is a table for them on the Official site, which is bobbar. 

20 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Good work.

The U18's league table is also on there - we don't seem to be doing too well (though did beat 2nd top Blades 2-0!).

not to mention we have a game or two in hand over other teams and it is quite tight.