Catering - express lanes

49 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

If you can do one leg at a time and keep 'em like that for a month just for giggles, one fat one thin, I'll pay for a personal trainer to sort the other one out after lol

That reminded me of "one long one, one short one, and one with a bit of ######## on, and one with a fairy light on to show you the way.

The Dicky Dido song.WTF:

At least they've put the sign up above now. First week they just had it in front of the till so you could not see until you got to the very front. Lots of complaints that day, but to be fair it moved at a good pace yesterday.

Went to get something from the one on the kop (the one at the bottom, not top). Express lane would've worked, except apparently the team leader had just walked out and left, leaving a couple of young kids and an older thai/Chinese looking couple trying to run it.

Loads of people got fed up and left before they could be served. 

The club needs to be aware and address this, it's another minor area that's miles away from being good enough

2 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

Went to get something from the one on the kop (the one at the bottom, not top). Express lane would've worked, except apparently the team leader had just walked out and left, leaving a couple of young kids and an older thai/Chinese looking couple trying to run it.

Loads of people got fed up and left before they could be served. 

The club needs to be aware and address this, it's another minor area that's miles away from being good enough

Nasty. How did you manage without your bag of hula hoops?:duntmatter:

13 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Nasty. How did you manage without your bag of hula hoops?:duntmatter:

I stayed, got two hot drinks. OpTed against food.

If you assume 6 quid a head is spent, there was nearly 100 quid walked away from that kiosk in 20 minutes. Multiply that across the whole range, and 23 home games.

It's not a big deal, but why walk away from income because we can't be bothered doing basics right?

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

I stayed, got two hot drinks. OpTed against food.

If you assume 6 quid a head is spent, there was nearly 100 quid walked away from that kiosk in 20 minutes. Multiply that across the whole range, and 23 home games.

It's not a big deal, but why walk away from income because we can't be bothered doing basics right?

Put that way...I can see what you mean.

5 hours ago, steveger said:

True I'm doing one belly at a time mate

Once left the M8 in Glasgow by mistake on the way up to Glencoe, got lost and ended up in Gallowgate, where we found the "oldest chippie" in Glasgow, they did them deep fried mars bar..just got chips, cos the area looked as dodgy as f.ook..always wondered what a deep fried mars bar was like though...

They need to double the number of staff in each kiosk. The extra they would sell would cover the cost and customer would be happier.

Don't know whether they struggle to get staff or just cut the numbers 

You notice a big difference in staffing at away games 

3 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

They need to double the number of staff in each kiosk. The extra they would sell would cover the cost and customer would be happier.

Don't know whether they struggle to get staff or just cut the numbers 

You notice a big difference in staffing at away games 

You think such as Dielna an' McGugan would fancy it tho.................?