Someone has to mention it

12 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Great to hear (or not hear). Why the absence, does anyone know?

Wasps

yes that's Wasps as in Wasps who play at the Ricoh. Big European game yesterday against Toulouse. 

Played all all the Wednesday favourites you would all recognise including The Great escape and AWAW etc

might Just be a coincidence of course...

21 minutes ago, Albertowl said:

Wasps

yes that's Wasps as in Wasps who play at the Ricoh. Big European game yesterday against Toulouse. 

Played all all the Wednesday favourites you would all recognise including The Great escape and AWAW etc

Sums em up really.

12 hours ago, Albertowl said:

Wasps

You are joking? The massive KOP Band miss a home game to play for WASPS??

I always stered away from OT as I thought it was infected by Wednesdayite and the band. 

Are they actually on here? Could be worth sending a message telling em it's time to go. They've had a good run at it and not got any better. Whereas our form has dipped since their introduction.

We were in the Prem/ Europe/ Wembley before they parped up. Is there a coincidence that their melodies make us worse?  :columbo:Doesn't seem to have helped England national team much either.

5 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I always stered away from OT as I thought it was infected by Wednesdayite and the band. 

Are they actually on here? Could be worth sending a message telling em it's time to go. They've had a good run at it and not got any better. Whereas our form has dipped since their introduction.

We were in the Prem/ Europe/ Wembley before they parped up. Is there a coincidence that their melodies make us worse?  :columbo:Doesn't seem to have helped England national team much either.

They've been asked in person numerous times pal. They're not even willing to cooperate with the fans to improve the atmosphere never mind pack it all in.