Our most under appreciated player.

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

Ross Wallace appears to be very under appreciated in my opinion.

Whenever I read people predicted teams he's often left out. I genuinely would like to see a stat of our win percentage with and without Wallace. Whenever Wallace is rested or not selected we are no where near as efficient or balanced. 

Wallace has moments of magic like today, like the playoffs. He very rarely gives the ball away, he chases and presses as well as anyone in our team, he has a wand of a left foot. Wallace looks like he is a character too. Remember all those years of watching JJ and Antonio beat 27 men and cross into row Z and we pined for a winger with quality. Well we have him. Wallace is absolutely quality and plays with a passion for us you can only admire.

People snide and say he's a Carlos favourite. Well so he should be. He's been absolutely brilliant for us on a free transfer.

Loovens. Wallace isn't underrated he just hasn't been as good as last season so far and now he's scored a worldy everyone loves him again. 

Hes a good player Ross Wallace and done a good job for us and today's goal was superb - A1. 

Guest RocketOwl

Tom Lees needs a song. We are having a Buxton problem with him. Let's get him a sing. Lees needs to know how much we love him. What a player.