Team v Brighton

They were without Stephens and Dunk today were they not? Anyone know if they'll be back?

if they are still missing I'd start with Fletch. If they are back id go with more mobile striker like Fessi and Wina11. 

Reach and Pudil / Fox will have hands full with Knockheart but likewise if Fessi / Reach can get down the left he doesn't give Bruno much cover. 

Guest Deleted member
11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Westwood

Palmer

Lee's

Loovens

Reach

McManaman

Hutch

Hannah

Forestieri

Winnall

Hooper

That would have said Bannan not Hannah without autocorrect

We'll get murdered if we go all out at them.

Their biggest threats come from out wide, so I can see him going 4-5-1 with winnall leading the line.

Westwood 

Palmer

Lees

Loovens 

Reach

Wallace

Jones

Bannan

Hutchinson 

Forestieri 

Winnall

Mcmanaman

Fletcher

Sasso

Fox

Hooper 

Wildsmith 

Nuhiu 

42 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Pudil

Wallace

Hutchinson

Bannan

Reach

Fletcher

Forestieri

Subs: Wildsmith, Jones, McManaman, Nuhiu, Palmer, Sasso, Winnall.

People giving down votes for an opinion on a starting 11.....

Time to turn the phone off and pretend people aren't that petty I think

For what is worth I assume they'd want Winall instead of Fletcher. He's a good out ball away at a tough team, I think winall will get the not but can see your reasoning

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

We'll get murdered if we go all out at them.

Their biggest threats come from out wide, so I can see him going 4-5-1 with winnall leading the line.

Westwood 

Palmer

Lees

Loovens 

Reach

Wallace

Jones

Bannan

Hutchinson 

Forestieri 

Winnall

Mcmanaman

Fletcher

Sasso

Fox

Hooper 

Wildsmith 

Nuhiu 

Many thought the same v Newcastle...

look how that turned out!

Edited by richowl

From what I remember about the match at Hillsborough, they dominated midfield but we had no Hutch in midfield then. Also I don't recall Fletch, who is the tallest of our strikers, winning a single header against their defence. I also remember that when Hooper came on he was a real handful for them and we played much better so if FF and Winnall play like they played in the second half today we could cause them problems as long as the ball is played to feet and not hoofed up front. If that happens we will win nothing. Need some pace and tricky wingers to run at them so McManaman would be a good outlet for that, but don't know whether CC will play him from the start - would be a good option from bench though.

Let's hope today was the start of a bad run of form for them. It's about time they had one.

57 minutes ago, richowl said:

I'd really like to see....

westwood

palmer

lees

loovens

Reach

wallace

bannan

hutchinson

McManaman

Forestieri

Winnall

I would pick this team too, no target man play, lets get it down and play, Brighton lost today and could be a wounded animal or like last season their form could drop right off after going so long unbeaten, we need to go down there and attack from the off.

3 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

From what I remember about the match at Hillsborough, they dominated midfield but we had no Hutch in midfield then. Also I don't recall Fletch, who is the tallest of our strikers, winning a single header against their defence. I also remember that when Hooper came on he was a real handful for them and we played much better so if FF and Winnall play like they played in the second half today we could cause them problems as long as the ball is played to feet and not hoofed up front. If that happens we will win nothing. Need some pace and tricky wingers to run at them so McManaman would be a good outlet for that, but don't know whether CC will play him from the start - would be a good option from bench though.

Let's hope today was the start of a bad run of form for them. It's about time they had one.

How much did you drink on Boxing Day?