David Wagner

2 minutes ago, Helen Waddle said:

Yup.  It wasn't remotely disputable.  No idea what this blind get is on about.

Just seen it. It was offside. 

Didnt notice  it there but replays show it. 

Never mind though. A wins a win. 

Edited by Vaughan

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

Clearly not handling the pressure as well as CC does.

To be honest i dont think there is any pressure on Udders. They wernt expected to be play off challengers and are over achieving in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, RichieB said:

DW: "in my opinion, @nahkiwells was fouled for the first. @Jackopayne1's tackle wasn't a red & the second goal was tight, but offside"

lol

MB " in my opinion @nahkiwells fouled Hutch and @Jackopayne1 is a dirty little bastad who deserved 2 reds for a filthy tackle and for the second goal who gives a feeerk "

Edited by Lawrie Madden

Just now, S36 OWL said:

To be honest i dont think there is any pressure on Udders. They wernt expected to be play off challengers and are over achieving in my opinion. 

Totally agree with that, I think once you're up there and looking like you're in with a shout it starts though, certainly he'll be wanting it badly.

8 minutes ago, RichieB said:

DW: "in my opinion, @nahkiwells was fouled for the first. @Jackopayne1's tackle wasn't a red & the second goal was tight, but offside"

lol

Did he mention when the ref blew for a blatant push on Wallace, then saw it was in the area & bottled it!

Nakhi Wells wasn't fouled in the build up to the first, he just went down easy. We were guilty of going down easy a couple of times in the fIrst half too. The ref was pretty quick to dish out the red card so he must have seen something to react like he did. As for he offside, you win some tight ones and you lose some.

Swings and roundabouts in the grand scheme of things.