Macmanaman

Guest Manwithastick

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

Wallace is a Carlos favorite.

We've had Matias, McGeady, Buckley who haven't managed to dislodge him.

I hope McMannaman isn't next in line. 

Wallace's goal might keep him on the bench for at least another week.

its no surprise that the 3 you mentioned couldn't replace him ......if Wallace is "a carlos favourite " then its because he trusts him to do the job he wants him to do .....Carlos's job is to put out a team to win games summat that at the moment he's pretty good at doing.i don't think he'd be as successful if he just picked players on the strength of them being his favourites no matter how they played .

9 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

He said get in owls, great result

That's great, I think people read too much into things. We're all built differently, he may be an angry young man who can't show his happiness, of skin ell, i've worked with a few who wouldn't smile at all, we all have, doesn't mean anything. These players are still young, and each one is an individual.

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Maybe it's through orders, but Reach is more worried about protecting our fullback, that attacking theirs.

Going by Carlos' post-match interview on RS this is exactly what he has instructed Wallace to do more of this season, so it wouldn't be surprising to hear he's asked Reach to offer the same cover on his side.

20 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Thats when we are best.

I think its when we are best to watch .....whether it can get better results than how we play at the moment i'm not so sure ....for me we are rock solid at the minute having mcmanaman running at brighton and leaving pudil exposed may not be the way to go from the off .