Macmanaman

Guest Manwithastick

51 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

FF could at least have gone straight to McManaman to celebrate.    He completely ignored him and took all the credit himself.

I do agree. But I think FF was just desperate to score & celebrate. You could see the relief & how much it meant to him in his celebration.

I'd guess Macca was just a bit annoyed with himself that he nearly fluffed it – might've been a tad outraged that FF toe-prodded it in but Mcmanaman nearly got it all tangled up under his feet and missed the chance completely. Would've been a bit of a howler if he had. Did well in the end, should be pleased with himself and the team.

He looked really good when he came on, gave us an extra gear over and above the couple we found when Winnall was introduced. Great team showing in second half.

Think macca is a top player who can make a real difference

Macca bannan hutch reach

Fessi winnall

How can we not go up with a tight defence and hooper etc too!?

And im more cynic than optimist with my life swfc experiences!

Edited by Ash77

I know what's going to happen here. Now Forestieri has signed a new contract, some of us on here need a new boy to worry about - to watch his every move, analyse every facial expression, comment on his warm ups, stalk his twitter account, etc, etc, etc.

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

Feel sorry for the OP on this one. I was thinking of posting similar but know what people are like on here so didn't bother. Sometimes people post these questions not just for attention but in case they missed something or to check if others saw it the same way.

From what I saw there seemed to be initial confusion when McManaman came on. He seemed to go straight up the middle & we lost shape for a few mins. FF then went over to the bench for instructions & McManaman went out wide left.

He didn't celebrate the goal with FF & the others. He shook hands with them that came up to him but nothing big. Having seen the replay I don't think FF nicked it as it would have been stopped by defender. But maybe McManaman was angry with himself for not getting the ball under control straight away & scoring himself.

At the end of the game he did walk straight off. Carlos went over & seemed to try talk to him & McManaman kept walking. It looked like CC put his hand out & like it was ignored for a while but he did eventually tap hands.

Whatever it was I don't think we can moan about his performance for the few mins he was on. Even after the 2nd goal he still seemed to be giving 100% so maybe he was just frustrated.

Pretty much spot on that assessment 

Just to add to this , Macmannaman was a bit petulant waving his arms around when the ball didn't get to him and shacking his head . 

looks a useful player but if he is not going to integrate I don't want him here . 

Its his decision but apparently we were in for a winger in the summer and Carlos pulled out because of his attitude . don't know if it was him or not ? 

Oh and I was right behind the line of the goal no way would it have gone in without FF poke in it in . 

50 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Think macca is a top player who can make a real difference

Macca bannan hutch reach

Fessi winnall

How can we not go up with a tight defence and hooper etc too!?

And im more cynic than optimist with my life swfc experiences!

Change Bannan for Abdi and your onto something there. Also Matias on the way back to challenge Reach !!

He showed more in the 5 mins he had than both Wallace (goal aside) and Reach did all game. He should be starting every match now, regardless of fitness. 60 mins  of McManaman appears to be far superior to 180 mins of both the others Pace and direct attacking threat. We've been crap for the last 3 and a half games.