Macmanaman

Guest Manwithastick

Let's just take a breather here chaps...

He was probably disappointed he didn't start, Wallace (his competition) scored a screamer, he worked his socks off for the goal skinning the defence twice...and was probably a little disappointed Fessi knocked it in. Btw...I think Fessi did the right thing. Look at the replay on the sky sports app.

Would not look too much into this. He's competitive and wants to please that's all. Happens all the time. CC is more than qualified to manage this. But I am sure there is nothing to manage here.

Someone is just making a mountain out of molehill here...

All I can think of is that before the game CC told McManaman he'd get a particular amount of game-time as he was on the touchline warming up in the second half constantly looking at the bench at around 60 mins. The way the game was going at that time it didn't materialise that way.

I did notice that he didn't go over to Forestieri and celebrate the goal, but i thought that he was perhaps a little peeved that Forestieri tapped it in almost on the line. I fail to see how this is an " attention seeking " post. The poster just noticed something and has mentioned it. It will be noted by his team mates and isn't the sort of attitude that will get you any plaudits.

1 hour ago, joe said:

Nothing at all in this, shook hands, walked down tunnel, wouldn't expect him to take applause and stay out for a 5 minute appearance.

Definitely refused to shake hands with Carlos and our coaching staff. Carlos had a pop when he walked past ang ignored him.

Probably goes off all the time behind closed doors.

Nowt to worry about.

Wallace is a Carlos favorite.

We've had Matias, McGeady, Buckley who haven't managed to dislodge him.

I hope McMannaman isn't next in line. 

Wallace's goal might keep him on the bench for at least another week.

Edited by Beholder