It's good to see Barnsley fans are taking it well

13 hours ago, whatevertrevor said:

What do you mean by 'Such consecutive but hugely wide ends of the spectrum posts, says it all it would seem.' ?

That bloke wrote two tweets one after the other, as in not many hours or days apart = consecutive bit; the first was about the club and the stadium disaster (crass at best in the tone that he chose) and the second was all normal and human like respecting a national manager who had sadly passed = both ends of a very wide spectrum.

Hope that helps.

7 minutes ago, robster_owl said:

That bloke wrote two tweets one after the other, as in not many hours or days apart = consecutive bit; the first was about the club and the stadium disaster (crass at best in the tone that he chose) and the second was all normal and human like respecting a national manager who had sadly passed = both ends of a very wide spectrum.

Hope that helps.

Well and truly whooshed. He wasn't been respectful. It's a fake account from a fake journalist. He put the Fabio Capello picture up instead of Graham Taylor on purpose. 

I was checking in a polite way with you whether you realised that or not. Obviously you didn't. 

Hope that helps. 

1 hour ago, whatevertrevor said:

Well and truly whooshed. He wasn't been respectful. It's a fake account from a fake journalist. He put the Fabio Capello picture up instead of Graham Taylor on purpose. 

I was checking in a polite way with you whether you realised that or not. Obviously you didn't. 

Hope that helps. 

At the time nopers, I did not and even when I read a short time ago your reply to me, I didn't but I do now, thanks for clearing that up - I missed that Capello pic link to his/her purpose.

I can only blame that on getting absolutely no work done yesterday, apart from bringing it closer to needing a new F5 key.

Go easy on the Tykes lads. Not even sure if Hourihane is coming but......

Imagine if you were dreaming of the Prem. Imagine if you were hoping FF and Sam would see their future with us and would sign new contracts. But then you woke up to find the grim reality was they had been snapped up by Leeds cos they thought it was a move to a bigger club, that they'd followed since they were youngsters etc. 

There is a brutal law of the jungle at play here and we all know what will happen is BFC will shamelessly go and raid Grimsby for Bogle whilst retaining a sense of injustice towards us like the rest of South Yorkshire's shoulder chipped chuffbag clubs. 

But for an old romantic like misen, I think we shouldn't gloat - only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. 

5 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Go easy on the Tykes lads. Not even sure if Hourihane is coming but......

Imagine if you were dreaming of the Prem. Imagine if you were hoping FF and Sam would see their future with us and would sign new contracts. But then you woke up to find the grim reality was they had been snapped up by Leeds cos they thought it was a move to a bigger club, that they'd followed since they were youngsters etc. 

There is a brutal law of the jungle at play here and we all know what will happen is BFC will shamelessly go and raid Grimsby for Bogle whilst retaining a sense of injustice towards us like the rest of South Yorkshire's shoulder chipped chuffbag clubs. 

But for an old romantic like misen, I think we shouldn't gloat - only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. 

"Magnanimity... is not seldom the truest wisdom, and a great empire and little minds go ill together".  (Edmund Burke)