It's good to see Barnsley fans are taking it well

I quite like Barnsley as a club and still do, really.

I always feel that if a player moves for more money but in a way that doesn't expand their playing horizons, then that's a pity.  But it's understandable that someone wants to make a move that both earns them more and takes them to a bigger stage.  For the most of the time since 2000 we haven't operated really as a bigger club than Barnsley, but that has now changed a bit.  I don't say that because I think being a bigger club makes us a better club - if I wanted to support a really big club I'd travel west on a Saturday.  But it is the reality.

Generalising grossly, I guess people who have always lived in Barnsley and never managed to get away are going to be less understanding abut personal ambition.

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

"Treachery"...f.ook me lol

They got him from Scunthorpe cos Barnsley had more pulling power, simple bloody evolution, it happens.

How can utter the word evolution, in the same sentence that you mentioned Barnsley? :manager:

Edited by royalowlisback

2 hours ago, Animal said:

isn't that fabio?

(Sings Poirot theme tune)

Dum derrr de derrr de derrrrrr

De diddlededum De diddlededum

De derr de derr de derr de derr de derrrr derrrr derrrrr derrrr......anyway you get the general idea there