It's good to see Barnsley fans are taking it well

P.S. I really wish Twitter could use some of their money to * or # their members profanity, as when I get asked to show my 7 yr old owl mad son new signing stuff on Twitter for e.g. 3/4 of it I cannot due to such this problem. I wonder how many young'uns have their own accounts and can freely see such communication failures?

P.P.S. Do such people not care about losing their current job in the future, needing to go for a new one and then their possible new bosses checking for any social media accounts and to do a bit of background research EEK!

"Numerous bids have been rumoured to be thrown about for Barnsley's star man and captain fantastic Conor Hourihane. We CAN NOT allow this to happen! This petition calls on HM government to make it ILLEGAL for Barnsley FC to sell Conor Hourihane to any other football club for any fee."

If I read this correctly they dont want a fee for him? Super.... where do i sign?

10 minutes ago, Warringtonowl said:

"Numerous bids have been rumoured to be thrown about for Barnsley's star man and captain fantastic Conor Hourihane. We CAN NOT allow this to happen! This petition calls on HM government to make it ILLEGAL for Barnsley FC to sell Conor Hourihane to any other football club for any fee."

If I read this correctly they dont want a fee for him? Super.... where do i sign?

This is getting beyond comical now ... After WINALL,  I would LOVE IT,  I mean LOVE IT if we signed him as well now lol

15 minutes ago, robster_owl said:

P.S. I really wish Twitter could use some of their money to * or # their members profanity, as when I get asked to show my 7 yr old owl mad son new signing stuff on Twitter for e.g. 3/4 of it I cannot due to such this problem. I wonder how many young'uns have their own accounts and can freely see such communication failures?

P.P.S. Do such people not care about losing their current job in the future, needing to go for a new one and then their possible new bosses checking for any social media accounts and to do a bit of background research EEK!

I've lost count of the number of disciplinary meetings I've been in regarding social media postings especially where people link accounts and highlight which company they work for. 

3 minutes ago, robster_owl said:

A new strain on HR dept's, I can well imagine.

I'm Not in HR but yes it is , to be honest I have no sympathy for some. 

People sign a quarterly declaration about internet and social media use and then are caught spouting off like the above.

Personally I wouldn't dream of writing something down which is so disrespectful, 

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Fred, is this a well disguised reference to dueling banjos from the Deliverance movie? If so, there's a clip on YouTube.

Indeed! Good spot Owlsman.

For the record, I once attended a Tarn Banjo-fest in 2008 when some guest banjo-ists caused a kerfuffle by going electric.

First there was uproar, then in-fighting amongst the crowd, as the towns power plant (an old Vauxhall Viva car battery) was blown by electric banjo overloading.

This then descended further into yet more inbreeding as the whole town reverted back to pre-battery era culture (2007 and before) when random fondling in the gloaming light resumed once more.

As far as I'm aware Tarn leaders have not sourced a replacement second hand car battery to this day.