Conor Hourihane

Abdi, Hourihane, Lansbury, Guideoura... 

On paper you'd take Abdi all day, and Hutch would be the perfect Midfield accomplice,

With Jones & Bannan available, that's a very sound midfield,  we should add 1 more and Hourihane would have been good. But there'll be someone else, Irvine's been talked about a lot on here.

I'd look to take one of them City or Liverpool youngsters on, moulded in our current philosophy, with real ability.

23 minutes ago, BullitsAA said:

Abdi, Hourihane, Lansbury, Guideoura... 

On paper you'd take Abdi all day, and Hutch would be the perfect Midfield accomplice,

With Jones & Bannan available, that's a very sound midfield,  we should add 1 more and Hourihane would have been good. But there'll be someone else, Irvine's been talked about a lot on here.

I'd look to take one of them City or Liverpool youngsters on, moulded in our current philosophy, with real ability.

I wouldn't take much notice of whats talked about on here.

1 minute ago, modboy said:

I can see his point of view

Us and Villa are very much outsiders this season to go up

Villa next year should do, we will probably be hoping for playoffs at best again

Based on what? 

So negative. 

10 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

They've got to go on one hell of a run for the rest of the season to have any chance of getting in the top six.

I know.

I still think with the players theyre signing/targeting the squad will be better balanced and they'll make top six.

The odds are against..but I believe they'll make the playoffs.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Based on what? 

So negative. 

not really

We aint going to get the top 2 this year. Defo have a chance of going up in the playoffs though

Next year will possibly be Villa, Norwich, 3 PL teams and the failing PO teams this season

Not being negative, just realistic