Conor Hourihane

3 minutes ago, since59owe said:

Might be right

Just trying to make sense of it. Needless to say I still think we'll go for Rhodes on loan.

And the outgoing players activity strengthens my view on that.

Perhaps with it now being known that the only interested party in buying him i.e. Villa can't meet Boro's valuation, we have been tipped off by Boro that a loan signing is now feasible, and are preparing for Rhodes' arrival with outgoings.

My expectation at this moment in time, is to see continued focus on outgoing players. If this does happen, strap yourselves in. I'd see that as an encouraging sign re possible Rhodes loan signing. 

But just my warped, and over-enthusiastic view on things

13 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Have you been living under a rock the last few months? lol

The SAG group and their insistence of not letting us use the full capacity due to segregation? Ringing any bells? 

i heard it wasn't about segregation but about clearing the stadium in case of a fire or other emergency

1 minute ago, waynecoyne14 said:

i heard it wasn't about segregation but about clearing the stadium in case of a fire or other emergency

Think it's a little from column A, little from column B. The consensus is definitely that the concourses can't support the number of fans that are meant to be in that West Stand too

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

The pope and all that but Sky bet have added Hourihane to their transfer betting section and he's 1-4 on to go to Villa.

12-1 to come to us, so Sky are confident he won't be a Wednesday player anytime soon 

Those markets are notoriously volatile and take very little money to move.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Anyone from Derby would amuse me.

Cant see that happening. Don't think they replaced Hendrick, hence the link with Lansbury. Can't see them offloading a mid. 

25 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Think it's a little from column A, little from column B. The consensus is definitely that the concourses can't support the number of fans that are meant to be in that West Stand too

This is the internet. Things can't be due to multiple factors. It must be one thing and one thing only. They clearly hate us.

Pffft, coming on to our internet and trying to be reasonable, how dare you.