Conor Hourihane

8 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Find it very hard to believe he's been to Hillsborough yet. Clubs have to agree a fee before a player is allowed to discuss anything with another club. Otherwise we would be in bother.

hes defo been to hillsborough, maybe not official as in signing/fees etc but hes been.

1 minute ago, richowl said:

I doubt he would have played Saturday if anything was imminent 

Not really. Barnsley have more chance of picking up points with their best players on the pitch, so Hourihane plays.

Also, if Hourihane picked up a decent spell on the sidelines there is more chance of him accepting a contract extension with Barnsley.

Barnsley will play the lad when ever he is available regardless.

16 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Find it very hard to believe he's been to Hillsborough yet. Clubs have to agree a fee before a player is allowed to discuss anything with another club. Otherwise we would be in bother.

He must have dropped Sam Winnall off and then happened to stop for a cuppa and some biccies. 

5 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Not really. Barnsley have more chance of picking up points with their best players on the pitch, so Hourihane plays.

Also, if Hourihane picked up a decent spell on the sidelines there is more chance of him accepting a contract extension with Barnsley.

Barnsley will play the lad when ever he is available regardless.

If a price had been agreed with a club I'm sure they wouldn't want him playing.

The new club that is..

Edited by richowl

Just now, tuttuttut said:

This 28k keeps getting banded around but I'm sure it's been plucked from thin air and has just remained a constant in the transfer saga without people actually questioning its original source. Our transfer ship is so tightly run that nothing leaks from it.