Conor Hourihane

6 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

Couldn't give a monkeys to be honest, much rather players be brilliant for us, then move on for the big pay day, than be sat watching shyte going through the motions stealing a wage, really enjoyed watching Winnall, Watkins, Hourihane, & Scowen . They've been a pleasure to watch, they've been that good for us teams are willing to quadruple their wages they deserve it pal, hope we can find another four like um. 

Sounds like Bogle and Cummings 

38 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

Couldn't give a monkeys to be honest, much rather players be brilliant for us, then move on for the big pay day, than be sat watching shyte going through the motions stealing a wage, really enjoyed watching Winnall, Watkins, Hourihane, & Scowen . They've been a pleasure to watch, they've been that good for us teams are willing to quadruple their wages they deserve it pal, hope we can find another four like um. 

We have a few of those of our own we cant get shut of . 

Barnsley mate just sent me this text - he was sure about Winnall coming on Tuesday! Could be on.

1m for Conor Hourihane!! Whatever's gone on behind the scenes you boys have pulled out pants down. You must have a dossier on our Chief Exec with prossies or something!!! 

Apparantly we want to announce Conor and Winnall together. (Like Abdi and Pudil). Supposedly CH wants £30k a week. 

I'm only passing this on and not in know but likewise I'm a grown man who doesn't need to make rumours up.  Could be a fun Friday.

Edited by alexiveson

1 minute ago, alexiveson said:

Apparantly we want to announce Conor and Winnall together. (Like Abdi and Puddles). Supposedly CH wants £30k a week. 

I'm only passing this on and not in know but likewise I'm a grown man who doesn't need to make rumours up.  Could be a fun Friday.

Greedy bugger, that Dingle reckoned he was only asking £10k a week when Barnsley were trying to tie him to a new deal :duntmatter: