Conor Hourihane

5 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

Reports suggest Barnsley have rejected a £1.25m bid for Conor Hourihane from The Owls #swfc

I'll just elaborate a little, Howson just tweeted that, from the "Irish Sun". Sounds like a new boy band....

Edited by Morepork

I hope everyone, except us, has huge bidding war on Lansbury. I wouldn't want him here. Scores great goals, technically good but doesn't work that hard and you only get the best out of him if the team is built around him. He's basically the same player as McGugan.

If we can nick in ahead of Villa for Hourihane then I think we'll only need a proper right back and we'll be golden.

1 hour ago, Paul Triplo said:

He wants to come to us, otherwise if others had him top of their shopping lists and he wanted to go elsewhere he would have gone elsewhere by now. Barnsley would love that.

The delay in announcing Winnall was obviously to announce what we hoped would be a double signing.

Someone at Barnsley realised the shitstorm it would create so now they have to make it look like they are putting up resistance before he eventually joins us at the end of January.

It's all bullshit smoke and mirrors.

Its the same with Rhodes too. He has already agreed loan deal but we need to offload a couple so it has to wait until end of January.

May as well log off, there's nothing to see here. Then things will spice up about 28 January.

The delay in announcing Winnall was because the agents jumped the gun by leaking the photo on the same day as

the funeral, and Barnsley were P1ssed.

Nothing to see here