EVERTON TARGET SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY TEENAGER GEORGE HIRST

Just now, Lombado said:

brick by brick, stone by stone, build him til he's fully grown.......still on my playlist

Tall tall tall

Hes gonna be tall tall tall

As big as a wall wall wall 

As big as a wall wall wall.

Great song along with Alnost Medeavil

43 minutes ago, Mick De Lyons said:

Typical of Alan Biggs to stir the pot on this one.He's just a closet blade who loves to s.h.i.t stir as far as Wednesday are concerned. If George Hirst is to make it, it won't be by joining Everton, it will be by staying at Wednesday and progessing into the first team from this coming summer onwards. A nothing story, which will no doubt generate 20 pages on Owlstalk.

Well, you've done your bit.

And so have I!!WTF:

13 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

where has all this come from alan biggs ????

he's a full time pig and a very poor journalist and likes to stir things up

best thing i remember about him was crying like a baby saying its over we wont come back from this when pigs got relegated to division 4 on his own live commentary on radio hallam.

oh how i laughed at that.

alan biggs............#fuckingidiotandshitjourno

And giving Allen a radio hand job when he and the care home crew were running the club into the ground..fuckhim

31 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Nope. 

DC is a business man at the end of the day. 

If Everton put forward a bid similar to that of the lad at Charlton, then Hirst would probably be off. 

We are in the Championship at the end of the day. 

I have to agree, hence why I said earlier that this was a test for the Chairman. As a business decision it's a no brainer. This is a test as to whether he wants the image, the brand, the perception, the ethos and operation of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club to be considered as a "big" club. Getting to the Premier League doesn't give you that stature, it's how you conduct yourself as a club. One of the key factors in that is how you nurture young players and what you do with them when they become a certain value.

How Hirst ever started or scored for the first team?

He seems like an exciting prospect but still a lot of work to be done for him to go for a big money move. Lonchar has scored just as many as him if not more this season and he doesn't get the same recognition. Just because his surname isn't Hirst.

No way will we sell him at this stage.  

And I seriously doubt he'd want to leave Wednesday anyway given he has a chance to break into the first team over the next 2-3 years and make a name for himself.  As opposed to signing for Everton and being loaned out to League 1 teams for the next few years.  

How many young careers are ruined or at least derailed because they choose the bright lights of the top Prem clubs way too early.