The forgotten man

Am pleased for the guy. Whether he gets back into the squad is different game altogether. But of he does well done.

I know everyone says about certain players not being bothered and happy to pick up there wages (and there will be plenty in the game). But there will be some players who are injured but just want to play.

All the best Melo. 

11 minutes ago, BathgateBob said:

Am pleased for the guy. Whether he gets back into the squad is different game altogether. But of he does well done.

I know everyone says about certain players not being bothered and happy to pick up there wages (and there will be plenty in the game). But there will be some players who are injured but just want to play.

All the best Melo. 

To be fair I would think the overwhelming majority of players want to play at the highest level possible and play as many games as they can. 

People are very cynical concerning people they don't know personally and are to willing to believe the worse about them.

Of course there will be the odd bad apple but I'm hopefully that most still dream the same dreams when they kids kicking the ball about in the back garden.

2 minutes ago, Holmes said:

To be fair I would think the overwhelming majority of players want to play at the highest level possible and play as many games as they can. 

People are very cynical concerning people they don't know personally and are to willing to believe the worse about them.

Of course there will be the odd bad apple but I'm hopefully that most still dream the same dreams when they kids kicking the ball about in the back garden.

Totally agree, that's why I didn't or couldn't name players as I/we just don't know what goes off behind the scene.

It must have been such a frustrating time for him as he hasn't shown us what he can bring to the squad.