Chansiri Trade-off 150th Kit

I was brought up believing there was 2 rules regarding our kit. (I know it was broken for a short time in the 1960s)

1: Home Kit of Blue & White Stripes           and       2: No Red on any kit whatsoever

Chansiri has clearly broken rule 1. (despite the  white pin stripes visible from  less than 10 feet away)

Would we accept a trade off with Chansiri, allowing him to break rule 2, but respecting rule 1.

Option A would give us back our stripes but allow DC to have a 2nd kit in the Thailand flag,  honoring King Bhumibol

Option B would mean another near all blue kit, but with a traditional SWFC 2nd Kit

Which option would you choose?

Capturekit.JPG

1 minute ago, zzmdu said:

I was brought up believing there was 2 rules regarding our kit. (I know it was broken for a short time in the 1960s)

1: Home Kit of Blue & White Stripes           and       2: No Red on any kit whatsoever

Chansiri has clearly broken rule 1. (despite the  white pin stripes visible from  less than 10 feet away)

Would we accept a trade off with Chansiri, allowing him to break rule 2, but respecting rule 1.

Option A would give us back our stripes but allow DC to have a 2nd kit in the Thailand flag,  honoring King Bhumibol

Option B would mean another near all blue kit, but with a traditional SWFC 2nd Kit

Capturekit.JPG

We had red numbers on the kit many times

I'd like us to have a traditional Wednesday home kit but a retro one looking like one of our title winning kits, and without all the modern tacky sponsorship ruining it. Got a feeling though that we might have the half and half kit the team wore when we won the Football Alliance League. However I'd prefer one of our old Football League Division 1 title winning kits.

The 2nd kit would be apt if it was yellow and light blue, like some of our classic away kits of the past.

The 3rd one I hope we have something different but old fashioned. My preferred choice for the 3rd kit is similar to your Thailand flag designed kit but white, black and blue based upon a famous Inter Milan 1960's away kit that looks a bit like a Sampdoria kit.

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

doesnt this fall under the 'poppys on shirts' issue

good idea though, wouldnt mind it as a one off

Not really the red  horizontal stripes would be part of the kit, front & back, it's my bad design which makes it look part of the sponsorship.

Many kits are inspired by country flags, so it wouldn't be a poppy issue.

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

doesnt this fall under the 'poppys on shirts' issue

good idea though, wouldnt mind it as a one off

Good point, plus it's Sheffield Wednesday's 150th anniversary and nothing to do with Thailand. If we want a kit that represents a flag or coat of arms then have it based upon Sheffield's coat of arms/colours not Thailand's.

24 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Capturekit.JPG

Neither , i prefer Option C 

Related image

Image result for swfc 1980 kit

Third Kit 

Image result for swfc 1980 kit