Time to declare

I didn't like Franny feckin Jeffers. No matter what did I just couldn't like him and his stupid over sized comedy ears.

JJ on the hand could never do any wrong. He could sleep with my wife and I'd pass him a tissue to wipe his Jon  Thomas and ask him if everything was to his liking lol

8 hours ago, SiJ said:

There are players who I don't particularly rate - Hunt and Joao probably the stand outs. 

I might vent some frustration if they wee wee tail up when I'm watching "ffs Joao" or whatever, but I'd never actively boo a player who is playing for the club and putting their all in. 

Even talented players like Bannan do my nut in at times (personally believe that Bazza, at times, thinks he's better than he actually is), but I appreciate his quality and his efforts. 

Admittedly Darren Potter upset me so much once (in that game against Palace) that I lost my sh*t and called him every name under the sun. It got so bad that I think some of the people near me actively tried to move. 

Scary thing is ... potter would fit into our sideways passing midfield now ha ha. !!

fans are so fickle

Kieran Lee had loads of people whining about him the last couple of games before he decided to have his operation, a few weeks earlier everyone was in agreement that we need him on the pitch.

as long as players are trying im not one to get on their backs.

FF deserved criticism for throwing a wobbly but that should have cleared up with his apology and that hes not done it again.