Oh ye of little faith

Can those doubters now get off the back of Fernando. He has shown his commitment by signing a new contract. Perhaps you should also give more support to Jack Hunt as well. According to Antonio (West Ham) he is the best right back in the championship. Lets get behind the whole team, whoever Carlos goes with and accept that they, like us can have an off day once in a while. 

15 hours ago, grandpaowl said:

Can those doubters now get off the back of Fernando. He has shown his commitment by signing a new contract. Perhaps you should also give more support to Jack Hunt as well. According to Antonio (West Ham) he is the best right back in the championship. Lets get behind the whole team, whoever Carlos goes with and accept that they, like us can have an off day once in a while. 

Don't care what Antonio says JH is not good enough. Can't even hold the first team spot down for himself over Palmer so looks like CC doesn't rate him that much either. I'll support my team when they play but I won't put the blinkers on for what I believe is the weakest position in the team. 

18 hours ago, grandpaowl said:

Then I would say I think Antonios opinion is seriously flawed...cos he patently isn't.

I'll give him all the encouragement he wants, but just because a former Owls player passes an opinion I disagree with I'm not gonna give it any extra weight cos he is an ex Owls player...and I can guarantee most on here have seen Jack Hunt play more times than Antonio has.

18 hours ago, grandpaowl said:

Well said!

The problem here is...

Owls fans are over the moon cos FF has decided to stay, thats fair enough I think he's vital to us doing anything this season...but it does ask the question as to why we are "Over the moon"

I'll tell you why I think it is, I think its because he has been unhappy and his performances suffered because he was unhappy, whether with the money, his position in the line up or whatever, 

Wednesday fans are "Happy" because they think its settled and his performances will now improve.

My argument is...his performances should be constant, whatever his wage or playing position, cos thats his f.ookin' job!