s6 owl

Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

Rate this topic

1,508 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Completely agree. 

The players need to be braver with the ball today. 

Sick to the back teeth of them passing it sideways and taking the easy option when at home. 

I agree with what you agree with 

we must take the game to teams not sit back and hope for gaps -trouble is does CC get that yet?

52 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Winnall has proved given the right service he scores goals. We just need to improve the service 

This goes for our current strike force too. We need to start playing how we were last year. 

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

no it's not it's just an opinion, does everyone have to say they'll think he'll smash it

no it's not it's just an opinion, does everyone have to say they'll think he'll smash it

and trust you to show up straight away, the most patronising member on here, not in a position to label anyone 

I think you're just voicing a fear we have that he won't be the answer - I think we needed to freshen things up and perhaps change the style a bit and become unpredictable this lad may just do it if we give him quality crosses

We have plenty who can put a cross in and pick a pass. They just haven't been doing it, possibly due to the fear of a mistake.

Barnsley have had no pressure and it's showed 

doubt they will throw him straight in today, surely we have been training towards this match all week

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I reckon he will start on the bench, come on in the 2nd half and head his first goal in for us. 

Only after he's took it onto his left then his right then flicked it up in the air to head it home.