Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

2 hours ago, owlinexile said:

Does it matter?  Everyone knows what it means.

Bet your one of these who actually calls it the EFL or whatever...

Oh Premier League

They don't seem to know your name
Does it really matter?
They don't even shed a tear, for you
They didn't seem to waste no time
To fill your locker
They don't give a second thought, to you
Oh, things have gotta change

I can finally post again, something along the lines of my email wasn't working or summit, never mind.

Sam Winnall - In form Championship goalscorer, how much would you expect to pay? If its true that the fee is around 500k thats barking, we have had the Dingles pants down. 

This sort of signing is a no risk signing, small fee, no pressure.

Sam's confidence should be sky high, he's playing at his highest level he's played, on a decent wage with a chance of Premier League football.

This player is on his way to the top, not on his way down, he will be hungry.

Most supporters seem happy with it, I have a feeling this lad could be the missing piece and be worth about 10m by May.

56 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

I can finally post again, something along the lines of my email wasn't working or summit, never mind.

Sam Winnall - In form Championship goalscorer, how much would you expect to pay? If its true that the fee is around 500k thats barking, we have had the Dingles pants down. 

This sort of signing is a no risk signing, small fee, no pressure.

Sam's confidence should be sky high, he's playing at his highest level he's played, on a decent wage with a chance of Premier League football.

This player is on his way to the top, not on his way down, he will be hungry.

Most supporters seem happy with it, I have a feeling this lad could be the missing piece and be worth about 10m by May.

Let's just hope Carlos plays him.....

Could be a very good signing but it's no good if he doesn't get the service. It's been very frustrating watching our strikers getting the ball (back to goal) 40 yards away from the opposition goal.

If ever there was a game for us to turn up and lay a marker this is it.....plus it would make my train journey back to the West Riding a little bit more enjoyable.

C'mon Wednesday FFS

15 hours ago, SiJ said:

Have to say I think this is a really smart bit of business. 

500k (up front we think) for a 25 year old who has pretty much a 1 in 2 strike rate for his previous clubs. 

Ok we've perhaps trebled or quadrupled his salary (depending on reports), but compare that to the outlay we'd have to make on a Rhodes or some of the other players in this division it really is a drop in the ocean. 

Rhodes still on....

Guest Grez Bez
7 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

I think he'll be a flop personally

Even if he is we paid peanuts for him.

10 times less than Reach!!!

I think he'll do well

no it's not it's just an opinion, does everyone have to say they'll think he'll smash it

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Just a bit of attention seeking. 

no it's not it's just an opinion, does everyone have to say they'll think he'll smash it

and trust you to show up straight away, the most patronising member on here, not in a position to label anyone 

I thought you weren't interested unless we were challenging for automatic? 

How you can write off a guy who has just signed - and has been doing pretty well this season - is beyond me. 

Edited by SiJ

44 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Winnall has proved given the right service he scores goals. We just need to improve the service 

Completely agree. 

The players need to be braver with the ball today. 

Sick to the back teeth of them passing it sideways and taking the easy option when at home. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Completely agree. 

The players need to be braver with the ball today. 

Sick to the back teeth of them passing it sideways and taking the easy option when at home. 

I agree with what you agree with 

we must take the game to teams not sit back and hope for gaps -trouble is does CC get that yet?