Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Right. 

Has anyone got any genuine information about this alleged transfer other than lonely boys making things up on twitter and some dingles moaning on Dingle mad or whatever it's called?

To be fair RS and Giddings are entertaining it as if it is happening. Bur to be honest there is never anything concrete these days because we keep a tight ship.  There was hardly anything more than this for Mcmanaman or Fox signing. The same goes for plenty of signings in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Right. 

Has anyone got any genuine information about this alleged transfer other than lonely boys making things up on twitter and some dingles moaning on Dingle mad or whatever it's called?

I know naff all , nothing , zip , fooook all 

Im definitely NOT itk 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

To be fair RS and Giddings are entertaining it as if it is happening. Bur to be honest there is never anything concrete these days because we keep a tight ship.  There was hardly anything more than this for Mcmanaman or Fox signing. The same goes for plenty of signings in the summer. 

Well there's 41 pages here.

It's time some of you lot got off your back sides and got down to the ground. Find out what's going on! 

Do a bit of old fashioned lurking about. (not perving on Braddo though) 

If there's nothing happening there then you'll have to split into units. Then one of you will have to stay over. Find a door way.

I want Sentrys at The St Pauls Hotel and Middlewood road. And one of you is going to have to take one for the team and do a stakeout at Oakwell, see who turns up for training in the morning.  You'll have to draw straws for that. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well there's 41 pages here.

It's time some of you lot got off your back sides and got down to the ground. Find out what's going on! 

Do a bit of old fashioned lurking about. (not perving on Braddo though) 

If there's nothing happening there then you'll have to split into units. Then one of you will have to stay over. Find a door way.

I want Sentrys at The St Pauls Hotel and Middlewood road. And one of you is going to have to take one for the team and do a stakeout at Oakwell, see who turns up for training in the morning.  You'll have to draw straws for that. 

aaahh the good ol days when we had carpark notifications 

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

aaahh the good ol days when we had carpark notifications 

We just need s bit more dedication here.

I mean 42 pages is all very well.

But if it's based on nothing more than twitter gossip posted by young spotty lads in their bedroom inbetween furious w.anking and games of FM, then I think we really need to up our game.  

WE can't rely on the local journos. Who seem to get most of their information from the said twitter gossip posted by young spotty lads in their bedroom inbetween furious w.anking and  games of FM.

I had a friend some years ago. Villa fan.  Went to Amsterdam for a Stag do.

In Airport waiting for this flight home after the weekends debauchery he saw David O'leary coming out of the inbound flights door.

Did he get an autograph before merrily coming home to the girlfriend?

No!

He didn't. He left his mates to it , they all flew off home and  he instead dumped his luggage and tailed O'leary. Oh yes, the full 'follow that cab' bit.

Eventually tracking him to a hotel where he saw him agreeing terms with this lad called Bouma. 

He instantly rang his dad, who broke the news in the local club back home that the centre half issue was being addressed to the delight of the fans.

I don't know if they stay delighted. Can't really remember the player. Only his name. 

But the point is that's the sort of dedication you need to be ITK!

Come on chaps. Lift your game!