Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

21 minutes ago, peterbottom14 said:

I think big price tag puts a lot of pressure on some players.

You want to go out there and just play not be saddled by am I worth 15m quid thoughts.

Some players are beat before they've even started with a new club.

Winall will be spared this anxiety.

19 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Rhodes is a little bit like Alan Clarke, did very little other than score 25 or 30 goals a season lol Problem is who would play the part of Mick Jones for Rhodes. BIt risky IMO

a very expensive risk and one i dont think dc will take.

24 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Or when he said we wernt getting Fletcher because of his wages lol

Nixon did break this news first though didn't he. Not saying he is going to get his destination right. Just he got right our initial interest.

Edited by pazowl55

Winnall is OK for £500k, decent bit of business. Ignoring his current price who thinks he'd be a good buy at £2.5m or £4m. He's in form but Hooper is a better player

Hourihane, a good replacement for Keiran Lee. Who would you prefer in the side if Lee was fully fit?  Would he keep Hutch out of the team?

Personally I'm more excited by McManaman. He can move us up a notch. Jones and Abdi were more exciting signings, OK they haven't been as good as expected but they have been there and done it

On 10/01/2017 at 16:30, Finlux_Cup said:

If he can't run as fast as JJ, I'm out.

Has anyone else noticed that a few of our past and present crowd pleases have the same initial surname as Christian name. Fernando Forestieri, Barry Banyan, Marco Matias along with in my view the best manager we have had for years, Carlos Carvalhal. Any more spring to mind that we should be looking at in the transfer window.

1 minute ago, grandpaowl said:

Has anyone else noticed that a few of our past and present crowd pleases have the same initial surname as Christian name. Fernando Forestieri, Barry Banyan, Marco Matias along with in my view the best manager we have had for years, Carlos Carvalhal. Any more spring to mind that we should be looking at in the transfer window.

Almen Abdi :ph34r:

Guest everydays_wednesday
36 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Dele Aldi most have come from a different supermarket lol

He certainly has that Lidl extra that sets him apart....

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

Yes he does on a regular basis. 

Yeah they just backed out of it, saying the news is Winnall has signed and will be announced tomorrow. So basically something we all know already.

But personally, I think we may see it announced tonight.