Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

22 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

No, I was delighted by the extensions signed by Forestieri and Hutchinson, they are good players, and more importantly our players. I just can't get excited by every average player we are linked with

Come on now. 

You'd be whinging if we signed Messi and Ronaldo. 

Guest domSWFC

Rotherham have bid £850k for Bogle apparently. Just puts into perspective what a steal this signing would be if the £500k fee is correct.

27 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Only got a short dinner can some one give a brief run through of what's happened on the past ten pages. Any meaningful updates? 

Thanks

Putin accused of hacking Owlstalk and moving us to front of queue for targets.......Obama says we are still back of the queue......DC about to sign a cheque for Rhodes until Gina Miller protested he hasn't got the authority to trigger cheque book 50......Stevie May says his mother Theresa wants him back at Hillsborough.....new agent Hillary Clinton asked to source somebody who is good with the head and goes down when necessary has linked us with Monica Lewinsky.......other than that.....nowt happening

8 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Rotherham have bid £850k for Bogle apparently. Just puts into perspective what a steal this signing would be if the £500k fee is correct.

It would be but there is no way they will let him go for £500k

33 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Why is Sam Winnall bang average? 

I guess because he's had a steady career so far, scoring regularly for lower league clubs. Now, playing in the championship, he's scored 11 goals for an average championship side. By all acconts, he has OK footballing ability, but does seem to have a knack of being in the right place at the right time. At this point in time, that sounds about average to me.

can I reverse the question, and ask you why anyone might consider him above average?

I think we have been crying out for someone who can score goals with there head for years, a lee chapman type of player i thought dave with his hight would have scored those type of goals, looking at sam winnall he may be the man we need to put away those sort of chances, i would not be disapointed if he signs.

5 minutes ago, Hodgyowl said:

I think we have been crying out for someone who can score goals with there head for years, a lee chapman type of player i thought dave with his hight would have scored those type of goals, looking at sam winnall he may be the man we need to put away those sort of chances, i would not be disapointed if he signs.

Fletcher supposed to be good in the air. Not seen much of it up to now.  Big Dave will never score & needs offloading.