Post Thanks / Like collapse_40b.png
Thanks (Given)
Thanks (Received)
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Dislikes (Given)
Dislikes (Received)

Default Re: FFS Re. Winnall

My same mate has just been told as well not by one of our players that deal is agreed Winnall to be announced tomorrow. Could not happen just thought i'd put it out there. Hope it doesn't happen though. He is in the know though at Sheff and told me Forestieri was signing a contract a week or so before he did so make of it what you will and please don't shoot the messenger. I'm very happy to be wrong if that turns out to be the case.

^^^^^^ This was posted by the guy who started the thread on Barnsley's forums. he seems to have a friend who knows one of the Barnsley players who text him saying winnall was not at training today due to the move. he has posted the messages on the thread.

just thought I would put it out there

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Transfers now is rubbish. Interesting bazza started following tbf and that winnall blocking Barnsley fans for giving him stick 

This^^^

Sheffield Wednesday have also lodged a bid for Barnsley midfielder Conor Hourihane. #swfc #tykes https://t.co/eOfsUBhMxe

Now he's definitely having a laugh 

:duntmatter: 

2 minutes ago, Owls99er said:

Minutes Ago #40

This user has no status.

I am:
Tired

Please select a category to choose from: - Cancel

Post Thanks / Like collapse_40b.png
Thanks (Given)
Thanks (Received)
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Dislikes (Given)
Dislikes (Received)

Default Re: FFS Re. Winnall

My same mate has just been told as well not by one of our players that deal is agreed Winnall to be announced tomorrow. Could not happen just thought i'd put it out there. Hope it doesn't happen though. He is in the know though at Sheff and told me Forestieri was signing a contract a week or so before he did so make of it what you will and please don't shoot the messenger. I'm very happy to be wrong if that turns out to be the case.

^^^^^^ This was posted by the guy who started the thread on Barnsley's forums. he seems to have a friend who knows one of the Barnsley players who text him saying winnall was not at training today due to the move. he has posted the messages on the thread.

just thought I would put it out there

Whats the website called please?