Forestieri Extended Contract

9 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Great interview. 

Very open and honest too.

Now, can we all get behind the lad and crack on?

Indeed. 

Fair play to him on that, as he didn't skirt around the issues. 

57 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He's our Messi, he's the catalyst for all things good. Need to get him in his favoured role, just behind a lone striker, and get Abdi in to feed him the ball, and we're back on track

I am convinced that is the reason Abdi was brought it, to play in the advanced midfield position with FF on the left.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

I am convinced that is the reason Abdi was brought it, to play in the advanced midfield position with FF on the left.

Abdi was brought in to manage social media. 

Fact. 

But but but he was playing for a move, i mean he isn't bothered, i mean he's causing trouble errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well that puts all the BS to bed now with the silly fans who believed he was off. Nice to see we have tied up our best player for the foreseeable future, great news FF

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yep. 

I certainly wouldn't start threads calling x player a b*llend or whatever. 

Didn't agree with what FF did in August (it was bang out of order), but some of the stuff that has been posted since has been frankly embarrassing. 

The guys signed a new deal and is clearly motivated to do his best for SWFC, which is the most important thing. 

You did call Mcgugan a bellend earlier 

1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

But but but he was playing for a move, i mean he isn't bothered, i mean he's causing trouble errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well that puts all the BS to bed now with the silly fans who believed he was off. Nice to see we have tied up our best player for the foreseeable future, great news FF

Why were some fans silly thinking he was off?  Surely Wednesday having to give him a new contract shows there was some truth in him wanting to go.

6 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Did we not tie him down with the contract before?

Then things changed.

I suppose he's happy now.

Until things change again...

10 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

What did he say in his interview? I'm at work so can't listen :sad:

He's so happy to extend his stay.

We need to play better in the 2nd half of the season, and is sure we will.

All players are prone to mistakes (alluded to the Norwich fiasco earlier in the season).

He loves the fans and wants them to continue to back him.

Chansiri is our biggest fan, he always wants the team to win and hates losing.

FF was desperate to play against Goose (Wolves) even though the physio advised against it.

Morons need to stop tweeting his wife.

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

He's so happy to extend his stay.

We need to play better in the 2nd half of the season, and is sure we will.

All players are prone to mistakes (alluded to the Norwich fiasco earlier in the season).

He loves the fans and wants them to continue to back him.

Chansiri is our biggest fan, he always wants the team to win and hates losing.

FF was desperate to play against Goose (Wolves) even though the physio advised against it.

Morons need to stop tweeting his wife.

Ta mate, sounds good to me.

19 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Why were some fans silly thinking he was off?  Surely Wednesday having to give him a new contract shows there was some truth in him wanting to go.

Ok we still have silly fans i see, what part of he wanted to stay did he not make clear? what part of he was staying didn't CC and Chansiri not make clear? it never changed nor did his attitude when he played. yet our fans still think he was going????

its like platting fog sometimes on here