Forestieri Extended Contract

Big boost this imo. 

Worth remembering that he was player of the month in November and put in a good shift against Newcastle (before his injury and meh display at Preston). 

Hopefully with the new deal we can see him really start to hit the heights of last season. 

He usually scores against Huddersfield too...

58 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Just heard about some of his terms in the new contract.. 

24. Every goal scored an additional £1 will be added to your monthly salary. 

Yep can see why he signed it.. He's just in for the money!

Btw... Just for anyone who doesn't understand this post as a joke about him just signing for money.. It's aimed at the people who do... Just sayin, seeing as I've already been negged. I mean what would that work out as, like 20 quid a month.. # calm down with the neg happy trigger fingers.

30 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Why are so many people mentioning his wage? He'd have got similar if he had buggered off to another club

Think English people are a bit obsessed about what someone earns and obsessed about football so not surprised what a footballer wages are is always a topic of conversation.

Also £40k per week (or not far off it) is a figure a lot of average people struggle to get there head round.

2 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

No. My point was I don't think it changes anything to do with what was happening in this transfer window...

We are not going to sell him in the January transfer window. 

Stop stirring for some attention. 

3 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

No. My point was I don't think it changes anything to do with what was happening in this transfer window...

I think it definitely will, means he's happy and settled here and not looking for a move elsewhere, and wouldn't be unsettled if there's any approaches for him.

FF is a good player but he is part of the squad, He has had  one great season with us and overall his career has been patchy.

Just hope he can find some consistency, I m really pleased we have him, but hope over the coming seasons he fulfills that potential. 

54 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

FF is a good player but he is part of the squad, He has had  one great season with us and overall his career has been patchy.

Just hope he can find some consistency, I m really pleased we have him, but hope over the coming seasons he fulfills that potential. 

Need to get a few players around him, that are on the same wavelength. He's a major talent, and we need to be playing to his strengths a bit more

25 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Need to get a few players around him, that are on the same wavelength. He's a major talent, and we need to be playing to his strengths a bit more

We need to get him playing in a position where he plays his best football. Up front in a front two that is not. 

We also need to bear in mind that he's on course to have his second best season in the Championship ever. Not too bad for a player that's supposedly been sub-standard for half the season. 

1 hour ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Just heard about some of his terms in the new contract.. 

24. Every goal scored an additional £1 will be added to your monthly salary. 

Yep can see why he signed it.. He's just in for the money!

58 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Btw... Just for anyone who doesn't understand this post as a joke about him just signing for money.. It's aimed at the people who do... Just sayin, seeing as I've already been negged. I mean what would that work out as, like 20 quid a month.. # calm down with the neg happy trigger fingers.

I always thought that a 'joke' was supposed to be funny.

A joke makes you laugh, or at least raises a smile.

Your post does neither for me.

What a strange sense of humour you must have.:wacko:

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Can't argue with that. 

Need more of what we saw in November (before the sending off). 

He's a difference maker to this side.