Leeds away, pubs and tickets and that

I fancy goin for the first time in years,

And that's only cos Leeds are doing well, I need to go all in on the new found million Leeds fans at work if we get a result,

I'm affraid chuckin my ticket stub at them will increase the effect,

Otherwise I'd go in windmilling all coat and no body and look a bit tinpot,

But then I don't wanna look like a dingle who wears a badge of honour for the week at work when they attend an away game, It's like they all knight each other for the attendance alone never mind if they manage to get a video filmed of the concourse (that goes ballistic),

Tough one!,

1 hour ago, Gargoyle said:

It's on telly, why would any right minded person want to put money into the Filth's coffers?

Might be a tad controversial here but.........

maybe people will go to support their team ?

1 hour ago, Bathgate said:

First time going leeds away on the train, traveling from donny train station, is the ground a long walk from leeds train station?

Yeah, bit of a trek. Good couples of miles with not much to do in between the city centre and the ground. Personally would get a taxi or bus (think they lay buses on from the station but could be wrong).

16 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Yeah, bit of a trek. Good couples of miles with not much to do in between the city centre and the ground. Personally would get a taxi or bus (think they lay buses on from the station but could be wrong).

Thanks