Middlesbrough vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

I wouldn't make major changes, since its not midweek, just rest those who've been carrying injuries.

If Abdi & Matias are fit then perfect chance to give them a go in their best positions so I'd go 4-2-3-1:

Wildsmith

Palmer

Lees

Sasso

Pudil 

Hutch

Jones

McManaman

Abdi*

Matias*

Fletcher 

* Wallace or Fessi if not fit

Edited by davethemagicweasel

Second string out today, Semedo, Nuhiu, Sasso, Jones, Sougou, Bus, Bus driver, Melo, Tram driver, and a few other odds and sods. Hopefully Hirst will get some game time.

Middlesborough will do the same,

I don't care who wins provided it's us. Hirst hat trick, 3 - 0 to us

Great OMDT Pauli.

Arrive at the ricketts filled poison gas chemical waste receptacle of the UK.

Turn them over with our reserves and get out sharpish before the smog stunts our growth.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.....

13 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Great OMDT Pauli.

Arrive at the ricketts filled poison gas chemical waste receptacle of the UK.

Turn them over with our reserves and get out sharpish before the smog stunts our growth.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.....

better hope fessi, wallace and bannan dont play then, they can't afford to have their growth stunted anymore lol

Just now, marshy said:

I hope the reserves are given a chance. We have to look at maintaining our place in the top 6. It would be criminal to see the likes of FF playing & picking up an injury.

See your point but he hasn't had much game time of late and could do with getting back into the groove, its also as easy to pick up injuries in training so for me he should play

Just now, A12owl said:

Hirst played for the under 18's on Friday so may be tired.

What at his age?  

When I was his age we used to go for a game of football in Ecclesfield Park kick off about 10 with anyone who was there, other kids would come and join in. You would drop out, nip home for your dinner, come back and join in again. Tea time, drop out, go home, have tea and go back to the park. Game would finish when it got too dark to play maybe 10 o'clock in the summer.

Now that was tiring. We would go and do it again the next day.

The scores were fantastic 432 - 398. You would play on both sides at different times. I was top scorer one day with 46 or something stupid like that.

Those were the days, we'd never heard of video games.

3 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Just looked in the BBC IPlayer and they're reporting that the game this afternoon will be live on-line, if it's correct it might help some of our overseas fans to listen in (and those that don't have WP)...

yeah its on radio sheffield and not constrained by the contractual rights, plus it will work better than W/P, although the tin can telephone works better than w/p