Middlesbrough vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

That sodding great tank is ruining the pitch yet again! Wilt that never learn lad!

Also another thing you got wrong is that Middlesboro' has never, ever in the entire history of the universe been renowned for it's football team.

That said great OMDT thread as per usual. Love, absolutely love the Rasta dog, serious dreads man!

We never, ever get owt at the smoggies so on that basis I'm going 2-1 to us. With the Kraken making a very rare scoring appearance!

This one seems even more difficult to predict than all the other unpredictable results. Let's hope that it is what the FA Cup is all about - the chance for one squad to beat another with a good performance on the day regardless of league pedigree.  It would be great to be involved in a cup upset, especially as that is going to mean that some fringe players will have to have shown up and performed well.  Come on Wednesday!

Hoping we put a strong side out.

I know some chaps are up for putting the kids in etc.

But I'm a fan of trying to build momentum. 

Other than the lads with knocks/strains (and the vital Hutch) it'd be a first team for me.

Send a strong side out and let them off the leash a bit 

"No pressure like in the league here lads. Its a freebie game. Go out and relax, go and express yourselves,  have fun , have and right good go at it, if we lose we lose. Entertain the fans. Have fun"

NB- Excellent OMDT Pauli. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Edited by Lord Snooty