how many people support the owls in the world?

we''ll never be a barcelona or real madrid .manchester u ,bayern ,juventus who are supported by millions of fans round the globe,but i've always been curious to know how many wednesday fans there on this planet? lets say 300k in sheffield alone 50-50 with them other lot+ another 350k surrounding areas thats 650k in total.there is 12 of us here in borehamwood not bad i suppose,maybe another million in the whole of uk.=1.650.012 another million in the whole of europe,=2.650.012 there is 25000 wednesday fans in australia and nz=2.675.012.another 750.000 in the rest of the world=thats 3.400.012.i might be a couple of million over the estimate.or i could well be 100 million below.its something hard to determine.

24 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

we''ll never be a barcelona or real madrid .manchester u ,bayern ,juventus who are supported by millions of fans round the globe,but i've always been curious to know how many wednesday fans there on this planet? lets say 300k in sheffield alone 50-50 with them other lot+ another 350k surrounding areas thats 650k in total.there is 12 of us here in borehamwood not bad i suppose,maybe another million in the whole of uk.=1.650.012 another million in the whole of europe,=2.650.012 there is 25000 wednesday fans in australia and nz=2.675.012.another 750.000 in the rest of the world=thats 3.400.012.i might be a couple of million over the estimate.or i could well be 100 million below.its something hard to determine.

I'm not sure how many fans we have but I think you are up there with the best at asking the most irrelevant questions 

47 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Ca 7,5 billion: http://www.worldometers.info/

WAWAW?

Wonder if there on the same drugs as you?

But throwing my hat in the ring, lee Strafford once says the clubs data base estimated 500,000 once I think

Nearly stopped reading when you said Sheffield is a 50-50 split

Edited by ViolaOwls

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Me, and I'm from Glasgow but originally from the Highlands of Scotland. When I was younger I wore my Owls tops with pride on on the streets of Dingwall whilst everyone else was wearing Rangers/Celtic/Man U or Arsenal. 

WAWAW

49 minutes ago, darklord said:

Fan here checking in.

Anyone else? 

45 minutes ago, addedtime said:

Me

43 minutes ago, A12owl said:

and Me

Me as well, so that's 4 so far. There's probably more.

Oops forgot Cammy, the count is at 5.

Edited by Whitechapel Owl