Adam Reach, as bad a player to ever play for Wednesday

This guy us absoutely dreadful. As bad a player as I have ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

To have spent 5mil on him is a woeful waste of money.

How he looks himself in the mirror in the morning, knowing that a side has broken their record amount of spend to bring him in, I cannot fathom.

Offers absolutely nothing.

He has had one good game where I would have given him a 6.5, and one game where he was slightly above average and I would have given him a 5.5.

If anyone has given him anything more than a 5 in any other game he has played for us, they know absolutely nothing about football.

To top this all off, he is the softest bag of sh!te i hvae ever seen. Incredibly lightweight and cant even make up for his lack of quality with effort and putting his body on the line.

Would rather play with 10 men.

Another player some fans have made their mind up on without actually watching him play.

Played 4 or 5 positions for us already this season, has class, skill and strength but he's not Messi so he's not good enough for some.

He's a proper footballer and settled in well, needs more confidence at the moment but he's a good player and will go on to very good things

This guy is a complete waste of a shirt

total and utter w@nk shaft of a player.

someone tells me what he brings?

Point to me to 10 moments where he has had a positive impact.

I will watch the entireity of all our games back again if someone can find me 10 positive moments from Reach.

The fact that he scored gainst Preston is the worst thing that hass ever happened to Wednesday. He was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile and himself and Carlos are now lulled into a false feeling about him because of a goal

I think you're being harsh.

He was no worse than anyone else yesterday and isn't helped by being moved around the formations we set every 5 seconds during a game.

I agree that he's not worth the 5 million we paid, but we were happy to pay it and he had no control over it. Why would he feel ashamed about a price tag he couldn't control?

Just now, Sultan_Pepper said:

Another player some fans have made their mind up on without actually watching him play.

Played 4 or 5 positions for us already this season, has class, skill and strength but he's not Messi so he's not good enough for some.

He's a proper footballer and settled in well, needs more confidence at the moment but he's a good player and will go on to very good things

Strength!!!!! Are you completely mental, did you see the way he let that Newcastle player in when we were 1 up. If they had scored from that i would hvae stuck him in the 18s for the net 3 years and never let him play for the club again in his life

2 minutes ago, mikecass919 said:

This guy is a complete waste of a shirt

total and utter w@nk shaft of a player.

someone tells me what he brings?

Point to me to 10 moments where he has had a positive impact.

I will watch the entireity of all our games back again if someone can find me 10 positive moments from Reach.

The fact that he scored gainst Preston is the worst thing that hass ever happened to Wednesday. He was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile and himself and Carlos are now lulled into a false feeling about him because of a goal

Mods can somebody ban this n@bber please, he probably a pig anyway. I'm all for constructive debate but this is just complete guff.

Yes Reach hasnt yet justified his fee, but he's been no worse than most players in this bad patch.

We must have some of the dumbest fans in the country. 

Threads like this, another one accusing our best player of feigning injury. 

Amazing how they all crawl out of the woodwork after a so-so display. 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

nowhere near the worst player we've ever had, but I'm really struggling to identify what he brings to the team

actually I'm struggling to understand what exactly he's supposed to be good at 

im incredibly disallusioned as to what he does I really am. I am possibly stating he is the worst player related to their price to have ever played for the club, and I really dont think i am wrong in saying that. cmplete garbage. would pay a club to take him away from us i really would