South Stand

Treat the missus to a seat in the South today. Never again, it was like a morgue in there, even she said she preferred the North or Kop as she likes the chanting and the craic. Probably not be going in there again. That said from my seat the Wolves fans made more noise today., how can we have what many opponents say the best fans away from home and then silence when we have 30,000 at home.

7 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Treat the missus to a seat in the South today. Never again, it was like a morgue in there, even she said she preferred the North or Kop as she likes the chanting and the craic. Probably not be going in there again. That said from my seat the Wolves fans made more noise today., how can we have what many opponents say the best fans away from home and then silence when we have 30,000 at home.

Did the product on the pitch help create a good atmosphere? 

19 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

You don't sound South Stand material. Please stick to the thicker stands from now on.

Guest mrbluesky
11 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Purely down to the age and number of season ticket holders in the South.

Too old, and add nothing in terms of atmosphere.

They are essentially just happy with a day out, and still being alive.

lol

Some reyt simpletons on this chat group. We played poor and you're slating the crowd, ffs! Oh and football is for ALL ages and sexes. Stop being so doom and gloom on the supporters and atmosphere. It was a drab performance today and like another member mentioned, end of the holiday period. Let's not turn on each other and slag off our own, save that for the blunts! There wasn't a great deal to sing about today, it's not always like that....  

1 hour ago, Owling Wolfe said:

how can we have what many opponents say the best fans away from home and then silence when we have 30,000 at home.

It's always been that way since the Kop got seats, except for the occasional important game like Brighton last season. Pretty much the case for every club.

First time in ages I could afford to go today great crowd in terms if size but bloody hell what a morgue. There was no atmosphere and when you can here the players shouting for the ball in front of 30,000 then something ain't good. Yes realise the team gives you something to shout about but I really do think we should be singing our asses of from start to finish