Time to go

In my opinion it's time for Chansiri to pull the trigger and relieve Carlos of his duties as the manager of Sheffield Wednesday. 

He has got us to a level now that is a solid top 8 championship team. People will say he is the best manager we have had in 20 years. It was almost impossible to fail, 1st manager to have money at Hillsborough. He has brought in some good players but also bought a load of trash.

His excuses are now becoming Dave Jones like, and his desperation in matches switching players around every 5 minutes shows to me he has lost the plot.

I dont know who Chansiri should bring in, but our lack luster performances at Hillsborough this season have not been acceptable.

Thanks for the memories Carlos. 

1 defeat in last 9 league games isn't it?

including 5 wins, terrible...

Derby who have been great lately lost 3-0 at Norwich today.  I bet that was partly due to fatigue too 

If we play badly at home to Huddersfield in two weeks I will be more concerned than today 

9 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

In my opinion it's time for Chansiri to pull the trigger and relieve Carlos of his duties as the manager of Sheffield Wednesday. 

He has got us to a level now that is a solid top 8 championship team. People will say he is the best manager we have had in 20 years. It was almost impossible to fail, 1st manager to have money at Hillsborough. He has brought in some good players but also bought a load of trash.

His excuses are now becoming Dave Jones like, and his desperation in matches switching players around every 5 minutes shows to me he has lost the plot.

I dont know who Chansiri should bring in, but our lack luster performances at Hillsborough this season have not been acceptable.

Thanks for the memories Carlos. 

Yet we have won 5 of past 9, only losing one with 5 clean sheets in the process? Call me a clapper but I don't think that calls for Carlos to be sacked! 

As for the switching players, playing 3 games in a week and multiple injuries kind of dictates the need.