Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

On 1/1/2017 at 14:30, Karl said:

This was my design from a thread earlier this season, would still love the club to rehash one of the old kits!

IMG_1530.PNG

On 1/2/2017 at 19:36, Karl said:

Another design based on a lot of people suggesting the yellow/light blue combo ...

front.jpg

back.jpg

On 1/4/2017 at 13:19, Karl said:

Couple of new ideas ...

First one, the stars represent our 4 top flight titles, with the gold trim/shorts as a representation of the anniversary ...

gold_white.jpg

Any of these three would be fantastic!

Order of priority would be;

1. White and Gold.

2. Yellow and Blue.

3. Grey and Purple.

Top effort Karl!

46 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Any of these three would be fantastic!

Order of priority would be;

1. White and Gold.

2. Yellow and Blue.

3. Grey and Purple.

Top effort Karl!

If it was me judging  the competition, you've won with the 2 tone yellow. Best away shirt we've had IMO and with the blue of the 2nd best away (91) it's a winner all day. For me it would be our Away kit

The purple/ silver seems to be getting cult status, but like all cults they were crap in the day and if I remember it didn't sell well. I was  @ 14/15 when it came out and I wanted everything Wednesday back then and I didn't want that.

The other design is very good and an acceptable 3rd

Dear Mr Chansiri,

In the words of Field of dreams, build these and people will come (get rid of Sondico though)

IMG_6147.JPG

front.jpg

gold_white.jpg

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

If this thread proves anything it's that we have talented folks on here with more idea than the professional designers.

Who wouldn't be happy with these...

Brilliant work chaps.

Shame it'll never be reality and give us our on identity encapsulating our history and name.

15977158_10155336094091111_1483511649315347391_n.jpg

Sent than an email

Hello,

If you can forgive the issue with scale on these designs, the gold trim would be smaller and patterned in, the badge/detailing would be in keeping with the feel of the shirt. Consider that I drew this on a smartphone with a cracked screen and that it is made up small pixels which I drew by hand. I do not have use of a laptop currently, I drew that badge on corel draw a few years ago, so you can see I can use one.

Screenshot_2016-12-11-18-29-35.png

I would be very interested in making these concepts a reality, I fell they would look amazing put onto the real shirt. A real genuine celebration of Sheffield Wednesday.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my entry,

George (lifelong owl)

Screenshot_2017-01-08-15-56-20.png

Screenshot_2017-01-08-15-49-14.png

Screenshot_2017-01-05-05-32-02.png

On 21/1/2017 at 11:28, Lord Snooty said:

If this thread proves anything it's that we have talented folks on here with more idea than the professional designers.

Who wouldn't be happy with these...

Brilliant work chaps.

Shame it'll never be reality and give us our on identity encapsulating our history and name.

15977158_10155336094091111_1483511649315347391_n.jpg

Those 3 for me, I'd buy em all. Prefer the home kit to have extra stripes, 70s stylee 

On 16 January 2017 at 11:27, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

If it was me judging  the competition, you've won with the 2 tone yellow. Best away shirt we've had IMO and with the blue of the 2nd best away (91) it's a winner all day. For me it would be our Away kit

The purple/ silver seems to be getting cult status, but like all cults they were crap in the day and if I remember it didn't sell well. I was  @ 14/15 when it came out and I wanted everything Wednesday back then and I didn't want that.

The other design is very good and an acceptable 3rd

Dear Mr Chansiri,

In the words of Field of dreams, build these and people will come (get rid of Sondico though)

IMG_6147.JPG

front.jpg

gold_white.jpg

These 3 for me. Not sure bukta will be allowed home shirt tho lol

10 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Those 3 for me, I'd buy em all. Prefer the home kit to have extra stripes, 70s stylee 

The more I look at them the more I wish we had them!

A clubs individual identity is vital and binding to the history, traditions, and feeling amongst the base.

It is also a useful took in marketing and branding isn't it. But what do I know.  We've apparently sold more of this years Gillingham kit than another other in recent times.

Showing that perhaps. No one cares really cares about our identity in this day and age.

We probably have enough fans brought up on a diet of SKY TV montages, youtube clips, show off players with big head phones and no substance and loads of stupid excitement missing pre planned goal celebrations and bullsh*t that they wouldn't care if our colours were changed to pink with purple diamonds as long as it was made by a fashionable brand like ADIDAS.

Some are more bothered about the suppliers logo on the right breast than the club badge on the other breast...it means more to them.....in this commercially driven, consumerist, age of image over substance.....of fashion over history. Of flash in the pan successes over traditions of 150 years in the making.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I feel nauseous.

I'm going for a lie down.