Where did you watch it and who with?

Apart from the (yet again) fantastic support who did us proud travelling up there and out singing 49k geordies

where did you enjoy the boxing day match

I was at a party with west ham, palace and chelsea fans  who were completely uninterested in the championship  

their only unified comment was: ' What's happened to your kit ? ' I just growled

anyway feck the southern gits :biggrin: In the end they played cards and I watched it alone in my blue and white bubble proud as punch 

what was your match night like?

Shepherd's arms Local pub in my village with a few mates, couldn't wait till evening so went out in afternoon.  Tried the 16 pint Challenge I've heard about on here , got through 12 then had to get on JD and coke :) . Then a few bars in wakefield . Heavy head today perfect day tho. 

Had the family round for a buffet meal who are mostly Wednesdayites, but we had a Blunt round who was looking forward to watching Newcastle "Murder us".

Even the blunt had to concede that we controlled most of the game and even the possession stats were largely down to them playing it around their back four with no real idea of what to do when they got into our half.

Calm, controlled and ruthless and really should have done even more to help our goal difference.

Just now, steelowl said:

err this thread is before the watershed grimb

Don't worry the wife was reading! I have to watch in bed that's where the 150" projector screen is ;) Just have to be careful with my English Bulldog when I shout she gets a bit anxious, last time I did it she bit me in the face!