Newcastle Score/Predictions

Just now, Mat-Owl said:

I'd take a draw now to be honest, but would really love to beat them

We have every chance this could be the game that sees us play that magical football witnessed at back end of last season could be a real turning point to put a stamp on possibly reaching top 2 or securing a decent playoff place 

4 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

We have every chance this could be the game that sees us play that magical football witnessed at back end of last season could be a real turning point to put a stamp on possibly reaching top 2 or securing a decent playoff place 

I really hope your right mate & yes we certainly are capable of producing some magic let's hope we've saved it for them

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Nah mate....I don't think Carlos will have been happy with the original sending off and might sorta give a slap on the wrist...I hope he doesn't, but I think he might..

Game set up for Forestieri I think on the counter attack. Also a t.v game, he comes alive in them. 

I personally would be amazed if he don't start and I think it will be a mistake if he doesn't. 

If Forestieri's on the bench the happiest man in Newcastle will be Rafa Benitez.