Very, very lucky.

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

We did get the 3 points, but what a rubbish, flat performance - we look lost without forestieri. 

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

We did get the 3 points, but what a rubbish, flat performance - we look lost without forestieri. 

totally agree.very short of ideas and need a clinical finisher,non of our strikers are good enough

1 minute ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

If ever a goal painted over the cracks.

The cracks of us being 6th in the league?

Granted we weren't great today, but we've also had good performances this season in games which we haven't won, so I'll take a scrappy 3 points today.

4 minutes ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

The cracks of our performances this season.

Because if we don't play out of our skins and smash teams 5-0 every game that means the wheels are about to fall off? Give me a break. It's the championship, everyone has bad games even those at the top. The difference is that those who win even when they play poorly are the one's who finish towards the top - i.e. us today. Calm down, have a pint, we won.

Edited by eddyowl123

3 minutes ago, eddyowl123 said:

Because if we don't play out of our skins and smash teams 5-0 every game that means the wheels are about to fall off? Give me a break. It's the championship, everyone has bad games even those at the top. The difference is that those who win even when they play poorly are the one's who finish towards the top - i.e. us today. Calm down, have a pint, we won.

I'll be having several after watching that garymegson

Guest Copthorneowl

Wasn't at the game listened to player not remotely relevant to performances but did seem dire. Commentators seemed to think we lumped on three strikers and just hoped something might click.

In Carlos's support how many times have managers of teams  been vilified for waiting too long to change things. Carlos always acts quickly and more or less 13 or 14 players will feature in every match ....and if we're losing at half time some changes will happen straight away.

Ok we were poor but next week we'll have our key player/s back and not be expected to win at the Toon have a sneaking suspicion we might do well.

In the end well done Carlos for reacting and giving Abdi a chance which sadly didn't work out.  UTO