Preston away new years eve

14 minutes ago, ANDY said:

When do they go on sale 

The Owls travel to Preston on Saturday 31 December (3.00pm) and ticket details are as follows: 

SWFC have been allocated 5,690 tickets. The trip to Deepdale is all ticket and this is the full and final allocation. 

Ticket prices are as follows: 

Adults£24 
65 & Over£16 
17-21£16 
Under 17s£8 
Under 8s£2* 

*Only available when purchased with a full paying adult 

There are nine wheelchair spaces which are priced as above with a free carer ticket. Ambulant disabled supporters pay the relevant prices above with a free carer ticket. 

Inter City Owl departs at 11.00am and priced as follows: 

Adults£17 
Children£16 

Tickets and Travel sale details: 

Monday 12 December: Season Ticket holders with 520 or more Ticket Priority Points (TPP) 

Tuesday 13 December: Season Ticket holders with 480 or more TPP 

Wednesday 14 December: Season Ticket holders 

Thursday 15 December (9am): Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members with 50 or more TPP 

Thursday 15 December (2pm): Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members 

Friday 16: General sale 

Please note that sales dates are subject to availability. 

Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Office, the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1) (£2 booking fee per ticket) 

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive ten Ticket Priority Points. 

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-1 7/ticket-details-preston-v-owls-3454648.a spx#aLh7M78kVZo6YQdz.99

36 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Surprised this is a 3pm kick off. I am sure we played at Preston on NYE about 5 years ago and it was a lunchtime kick off so people had more time to get home for any party's.

It's fine..I'm only 30 mins away...

I was hoping this might be an earlier kick off

I'm off to a NYE black tie doo and will need to be home for 7 to get the taxi !

Went to last years fixture and we had a cracking following despite the performance

Think we'll shift 4-5k but cant see us selling out

Edited by Baldrick
typo

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I was hoping this might be an earlier kick off

I'm off to a NYE black tie doo and will need to be home for 7 to get the taxi !

Went to last years fixture and we had a cracking following despite the performance

Think we'll shift 4-5k but cant see us selling out

2hrs back to Sheffield is plenty of time.

You'll be reight!

On 07/12/2016 at 13:32, willowl said:

Kick off was 12 noon, just checked the ticket

can't find me ticket but I took this photo on the day [never thought it woud ever come in handy] advertised as a  1.00pm kick off. Match was on 31/12/2011

100_2980_00.jpg

Edited by lt109

never been to such a boring game before. Last season we took 5k so we sold out and my god why were we so quiet? I was expecting so much noise a long with others. I hope to god our fans wake up, because away days are becoming unbearable atmosphere wise never mind the home matches. 

21 minutes ago, Animal said:

never been to such a boring game before. Last season we took 5k so we sold out and my god why were we so quiet? I was expecting so much noise a long with others. I hope to god our fans wake up, because away days are becoming unbearable atmosphere wise never mind the home matches. 

If you ere at the game you surely have the answer! i think I like everybody else had nodded off within 10 mins!