Vancouver area fans Boxing Day

Guest VancouverBC

Guest VancouverBC

If any fans interested in a meet up to watch the Newcastle game on Boxing Day, they are showing the game at the stateside bar on commercial drive Vancouver,

the Newcastle supporters will be there in force so it would be great to outnumber them so if you're in the area come on down and meet some fellow Wednesday fans should be a great game and I great time for us to be able to watch it for a change 

hope to see some of you there 

4 hours ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

mate would have been all over that if i was still in Van

Same here, I'll be up in northern Ontario hoping to get a phone signal of some sort so I can at least listen to it. 

On 03/12/2016 at 18:52, VancouverBC said:

If any fans interested in a meet up to watch the Newcastle game on Boxing Day, they are showing the game at the stateside bar on commercial drive Vancouver,

the Newcastle supporters will be there in force so it would be great to outnumber them so if you're in the area come on down and meet some fellow Wednesday fans should be a great game and I great time for us to be able to watch it for a change 

hope to see some of you there 

On 19/12/2016 at 15:47, Swampo said:

This event now moved to London Pub 700 Main St Vancouver

See you there

Anyone of you guys know if anywhere will be showing the Rotherham match anywhere? 

Will be based not far off Taylor Street, but happy to travel anywhere in VC to watch it. 

On 06/03/2017 at 21:05, jambler said:

Anyone of you guys know if anywhere will be showing the Rotherham match anywhere? 

Will be based not far off Taylor Street, but happy to travel anywhere in VC to watch it. 

You'll have to do what I always did and stream it. As long as you have access to wifi and a laptop or even a smart TV you'll be fine. If you are interested I'll PM you the links I always used.